0.1

Katie's POV

Bella, Calum, and I are currently walking though the school hallway, to the lunch room and Taylor walks up to me, "Hey, so you like Michael?" she rudely says.

"Go the fuck away. Now." I respond not even looking at her.

"Are you going to make me or are you gonna get the other bitch to do it?" she says, smiling. She really pisses me off. Calum pulls my arm to tell me to come on. He's been my best friend since I was 5. I walk away with him and Bella because I really can't get in anymore trouble.

"She's a bitch" I say to my friends.

"Forreal." they respond together.

I really can't even say how much I hate her. Michael was my best friend until she came along and fucked his brain up.

"Babygirl?" Cal calls me.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok? oh, and Bella had to leave early." he says with a fake pouty face.

"Yea, im perfectly damn fine." I say smiling at him. He laughs and hugs me. I really love Calum, He's the best.

"Damn now your tryin' to get it Calum's pants. Stop being such a hoe." Taylor says walking past our table.

"Hey, can you stop? She's my best friend. if you mess with her were gonna have problems." Calum says to Taylor. "Cal, sit down." I whisper to  him.

"Oh sorry, I didnt know yall we fuck buddies." She says walking away. Where the fuck did that even come from? I roll my eyes.

"Damn, that bitch is gonna get you off the team." I tell Calum.

"I don't care as long as I get to be with my babygirl." He says and hugs me, tight. I giggle.

"You wanna come over after school?" I ask him.

"I can't, it's Thursday, we have football practice." He responds with a pouty face.

"Ok, tomorrow then?" I smile.

"Yes." He smiles.

"So, Bella told me you like Aiden?"

Cal asks me.

"Yea, He also just moved across the street from me. He doesn't know though." I say, blushing.

"Oh shit, be careful. You know he's a player." Cal looks over to Aiden

two tables over.

"I know.." I say, disappointed.

--(Afterschool, around 6:00pm)

I decide to text Cal and Bella.

                //Cal♥♡\\

C: Heey;)

K: Hey Cal, lol:)

C: Practice was lame./:

K: I'm sorryyy, lol:(

C: I talked to Aiden, though. He's going to the Paris trip for Spring Break with the stupidd english class.:p

K: Whatt?? me to. (: it's gonna be so fun. I don't think Taylor's going. her status was like "Can't go for spring break, dang." I was like yayayay!!

C: Imma be a 3rrd wheel. :'(

K: No your not. your my main. :*

C: Awe, I love you Kat. but I have to go. dinnerr time. ♡

K: Byee, I love you Cal!! <3

          -end of conversation.-

Calum is so perfect. I can't believe he thought he would be a third wheel. I would never do that to him. He's always been my best friend, and then we met Bella last year and we all became best friends. I get up to go eat dinner and I get a text from Bella. It read:

                      //Bells♥\\

B: I kissed Aiden...i'm so sorry. :(

I read the message and dropped my phone. I can't believe her.

~~~~~~

Hiya. Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger, but i'll try to update later today or tomorrow. :) This is my first book though, so please no hate. Alsoo, what do you think Katie will say or do to Bella? I mean, Her best friend kissed her Crushh!! (I'm also sorry it was short.)

-Em♥