0.3

Katie's POV

"Let her go." I say to Cal, smiling.

"I tried." He let's go of my hips and smiles at me. "You can tell she got so jealous." he states.

"Yea, I know. She shouldn't have hurt me like she did." I mentally reread the message she sent me.

The bell rings.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be late." he laughs. He knows I don't care if i'm late or not.

"But," I give up. I'll see him at lunch anyways. "Nevermind, later Cal." I say throwing up a peace sign. "Later, Kat." he repeats my actions, and laughs.

As I am walking to my first class of the day. I see Aiden. He's making out with a girl. Not just any girl. Bella. I turn my face the other way. I can't stand to see them together.

--(Lunch)

As I enter the loud lunch room, I search for Cal. I spot him, sitting at our table. Niether of us ever eat the disgusting school lunches. I make my way though the crowd, to get to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He stands up to hug me. Bella was sitting on the other side of him, looking at us. "What is she doing over here?" I whisper in his ear. "I don't know. She just came and sat beside me." We sit down.

"Uhm, Bella." I get her attention.

"Yea, Kat?" She turns to me and smiles.

"Why are you sitting over here?" I roll my eyes.

"I always sit here." She looks confused. She's not gonna sit at our table after I seen her makeout with my crush.

"Not anymore, leave." I say, in the rudest way possible. Most people say i'm the biggest bitch they know, but im proud of it.

"Katie, can we please just talk about this? It was a mistake. I'm sorry. It was only once." She lies.

"Once?" I sarcastically laugh.

"Does making out with him not count?" I angrily respond.

"What?"

"Leave, stupid hoe." I turn back to Calum. She gets up and walks over to Aiden's table. She really pisses me off. I can't believe she would say it was one time.

"Kat?" Cal calls me.

"Yea?" I look into his beautiful eyes.

"Do you wanna ditch?"

"I'd love to leave this hell hole." I smile. He takes my hand. We walk out to his Jeep.

"Yay, Cal." I laugh.

"What?" he smiles and looks into my eyes.

"You took the doors and top off."

I look at the Jeep again.

"Yea, I know how much you like it like this" He winks. I laugh.

"Do you wanna go get some pizza and go my house? My parents aren't home either, they're working."

He continues. "We can play Xbox."

I laugh. "Yea"

--(Calum's house.)

"No I won." Cal yells, as he grabs another piece of pizza.

"Yea, but only because you cheated." I smile.

"I don't cheat." He says seriously.

"Do you mea-" He cuts me off.

"Yea, I mean in a relationship." His cheeks turn red. There's an awkward silence. "I'm sorry." He looks at me and then back at his hands. He looks so cute.

"It's okay." I smile. I grab his hand and take him to the backyard,  on the deck. He looks confused.

"Let's go swimming." I laugh.

"Okay." He walks into his sister's room and brings me out a pink pok-a-dot bikini.  "It should fit you." He smiles. I walk into the bathroom and slip the swim suit on and grab a towel, two. One for Cal, one for me. I walk out of the bathroom and call Calum's name. "Cal!" I yell. There's no answer. I walk outside and he's standing by the pool, smiling. He looks up at me, "You look beautiful." I laugh. "No I don't."

"Yes you do." He walks over to me and grabs my hand. We are on the edge of the pool and he pushes me. I scream. "Oh my god, Cal. I'm going to kill you." I laugh.

"No you won't, you love me." He smiles. He jumps in the pool, and we splash eachother. Our faces are only inches away from eachothers, and he kisses me. A long passionate kiss. He grabs my hips and rocks them from left to right. He moves to my neck, and I back away. He's just my best friend. Nothing more. He's perfect though. His eyes. His smile. His laugh.  His personality. Him. But I can't tell anyone that.

"Cal-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry. You know I like you and I have for a while and I just got carried away. I'm so sorry." He frowns.

"It's okay." I say. I can't let him know how I feel about him, it would change our friendship for better or for worse.

We both make our way back into the house to change. We meet back in his living room.

"Bye" I hug Calum.

"Bye Kat, I love you." He hugs me back.

"I love you, Cal, more than you will ever know." I mumble the second part. Calum waves, and closes the door behind me.

~~~~~~

Well, they kissed:)

There will be drama in the next chapter. Yay.

I know this book isn't that great, but it will be getting better soon, hopefully.

I love you guys. <3

-Emma♡