0.2

Katie's POV

l quickly wipe the tears off my cheeks, as I grab my phone to reply to Bella.

K: YOU WHAT???

B: i'm so sorry. He just walked up to me and called me beautiful and I was like "Aw, thanks." and then he held my hand and I kissed him.

K: Bella, of all people, you know how much I like him and you go off and kiss him? I wouldn't kiss your crush. oh wait, you won't tell me who he is. You're such a "great" best friend. I'm so done with you.

B: It's Calum. I like Calum. Why do you think I ditch you guys when you get all up on him. I can't stand it. It kills me.

K: Bye.

B: Noo, let's talk it out please!!

K: I can't, im sorry. I just cant believe this.

I text Cal, to tell him to come over since my parents aren't home. He's the only one left I have to go to.

K: PLEASE COME OVER CAL. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. :'(

-20 minutes later-

There's a knock at the door. I get up off the couch and open the door.

"Hey" Cal says as he walks in, smiling.

"Hey" I respond, hugging him.

"Is everything ok? I came over as soon as I got the message." He tells me as we walk up to my room.

"No" I say, frowning.

"Well tell me what's wrong, babygirl." He says. He picks up my phone. "Bella?" He questions.

"Yes. She kissed Aiden and she know's how much I like him. I just feel like I can't forgive her" I sit beside him, on the bed. "I know I probably sound stupid, because all of this is over a boy, but I just feel like he's different." I look at my hands. It's what I do when I get nervous. I'm nervous, because I feel like Calum will think this is all stupid.

"Oh babygirl, if she kissed him and she knew you liked him then she's not a good friend. Your not stupid for not wanting to forgive her, she kissed the guy that you like! Hell I wouldn't forgive her if I were you."

He leans in and gives me a hug.

"I love you, Cal." I say into his chest

"I love you, Kat " He kisses me on the forehead. We stop hugging.

"Cal?"

"Yea?" He leans back on my bed.

"S-she likes you." I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not

"Bella?" He leans up.

"Yea." I say, worried.

"Well then, I have an idea." He says with an evil smile planted on his face.

"Talk?" I demand, but it almost came out as a question.

"Okay, so she kissed Aiden, so you should get her back some how, we should act like we are dating to make her jealous and then she will back off of Aiden and then you can have him." He grins at me.

"That may actually work." I smile.

My phone starts buzzing. It's Bella.

Calum answers it, and puts it on speaker.

"Hey." She sounds sad.

"Hey." Cal says into the phone. He smiles at me. I smile back.

"Why do you have Katie's phone?" She questions him. He laughs.

"Because, i'm at her house." He sarcastically remarks.

"Oh." She hung up on him.

--(Next day)

My alarm goes off. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and strip down. When I get out I blowdry my hair and leave it natural. I walk back into my room and slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, a "Nirvana" tee, and my black toms. I grab my bag and run down stairs to eat breakfast.

(at school)

"Kat" Cal calls my name as he hugs me from behind.

"Hey, Cal." I smile.

"She's coming." He looks over in her direction.

"Show time." I giggle.

"Hey Katie, please let me talk to you." She looks down at where Calum is holding my hips. "Nevermind, maybe I should just go." She turns to leave.

"Hey Bells, wait." Cal calls after her.

"No, I should really go." She says, and leaves.

~~~~~~~~

Hey. This is a little longer!! :)

{ Question Time }

•Where do you guys think Bella is going?

•Will Bella figure out that it's all a game?

xo -Em <3