Chapter 20

I just tried to talk to Draco. He wouldn't talk to me. I ran after him and I stopped him. 

"Hey, what is your deal? Its been two weeks." I asked him

"I just need a few more weeks to figure this out."He told me

"Well what about this." I showed him the letter.

"I didn't write this. I hate Pansy and I would never name our daughter Pansy. You should know that. So I know you know that. But maybe we should be friends and co-parent instead of be together. I love you but I think we are just to young right now. He said to me. 

"If that what you want. Fine I will keep you updated on our child think of a few name write them down and keep them and ill do the same. Then when she's born will decide together. I told him crying as I walk away. 

I made it to the common room and cry. Neville and Hermione ask me if I was ohkay. I told them Draco really just broke up with me. Neville told me I didn't need him. He also told me a long sweet romantic Speech on why I should be with him. Hermione was like I don't know she got a issue.... Neville was like I know she got Malfoy child. I can be a great stepdad to this child. 

"Thank Neville, even after everything I did?" I asked him feeling better

"Yes, Raven I like you? So will you go out with me?" He asked me.

"School almost out for the summer? We wont see each other until next year? I said"

"Well we can see each other over summer vacation?" he said 

"How about we just wait until next year and owl each other this summer get to know each other more. " I said hoping we agree. 

"Ohkay if that what you want." he said smiling. 

He got up and kissed me on the cheek. I was just happy that he didn't pressure me on doing anything. I don't want to hurt him I do like him. But I love Draco I'm not sure what to do.

"Hey Raven, how do you feel about Neville?" Hermione asked me 

"I like him a lot but I love Draco but I don't think im ready for a new relationship and its two months until summer vacation." I told her. I just didn't want to worry about people wanting to come over. One no one know I live at the Malfoy Manor. No one know my parent are my parent. I am tying to keep it where no one will want to come over. 

"So maybe we can hang out this summer Raven? If you want to. I love to meet your family see your house." Hermione asked

Crap I thought " Well my parent don't like people coming over. They are very private and we live far in the woods. My daddy isn't a very liked person and my mom don't like people at all. " I told her "But I can come over to your house if you want? I said

"Ohkay I know Harry and I always go to the Weasley over the summer too. Maybe next year we can go and get stuff for our 7th year." She said. 

"Yeah sounds like fun" I told her. 

The next month went on like normal Draco ignore me, Neville tried to get me to date him. Hermione kelp wanting to meet my family. But I turned Neville down again and told Hermione that she cant meet my family. Well  the end of this month is my last month of being with child. and the scary part is exams are coming up close. I know Draco is worrying about his task. I wish he would let me be there for him. He wont. Harry and Ron was talking to Hermine about the wedding this summer. Im not ready for summer because I know ill be alone with my baby with out her daddy with me.