Chapter 25

"Oh your wake are you hungry need me to get the house elf get you some food? Maybe some coffee? Did Caelyn wake you? Do you need help with her?," Cissy asked me.

"No im fine. Caelyn fine. What aren't you guys telling me I heard you say that." I asked looking at both of them. They just looked me at and I can tell they was thinking of a lie. I thought to myself in not going to push to much because it could be a gift or something for Caelyn so what ever they told me I would tell them ohkay but I wont trust them to much. 

"Its about umm.. this summer all the stuff I have planned to do with my granddaughter! Im so excited to spend time with her until you and Draco decided to move. He told me you guy wanted your own house?" She said smiling at me but I can tell she was lying. 

'Yeah Im excited I think this summer we can look for one. Unless we wait until after our seventh year. Draco?" I said as he just stood there. I would really like to know what got his all weird. But he just agreed and left the room. I was shocked and was worried. I followed him but h fly away on his broom.

We didn't talk much after that. I knew he was hiding something and I thought of everything. I was feeding him food and ask, Had sex and asked, Massaged him and asked nothing I got nothing but wat his mother said. I knew it was a lie but I wasn't going to push anymore I got tried of tying I wasn't going to get anywhere with him. This summer has been amazing tho. We have been the best parent that we could of been at this age. We looked at  few houses but none felt right. and they looked at us all weird when we was buying a the age of sixteen. We have a few people asked if out parent knew and Draco went off on him and then they called the police of us and it went all bad. We had to obliviate him then we ran away. I was ready for seventh year. My daddy still refused to let me go tho we had a talk with him yesterday and I think he convinced me to stay home.

"You are sure I will still get all my school work as I stay home with Caelyn?"  asked him. He smiled and agreed. I hugged him and was so happy. He told Snape to make sure he gets everything for me. Books and a recording of the lesson. I also don't have due date I can get all done in a week if I want. I was super excited. What really made me happy is Pansy wont be there because her parent didn't want deatheater teaching her. Daddy wsa mad at her dad because of this. Her dad was a loyal servant of my daddy or so he thought. Well he is going to vist them later and I know she wont have a dad later on.

It was now the beginning of term. I was sad. Draco was getting ready to go back to school. We both went shopping for school. That was  bad idea.

"Raven, Hey how are you how was your summer cant wait until school starts. " Neville said

"Hey Neville I wont be going to school this year. I need to stay with me daughter but I will still be doing school work. It will be owled to my house." I told him smiling as Draco rolled his eyes.

"Bye! See you something hopefully."I told him

"You too!," he said all sad

"EWH! Really you know he likes you still? I don't see why you still have to talk to him? I really hate him." Draco said sounded angry until I kissed him. He was better.

"I am yours. I only love you. I only want you. You are the love of my life. Why are you so jealous of him." I asked him.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HIM!" He yelled at me.

"Yeah ohkay." I laughed he him. He laughed back.

So we got everything we needed and was heading home to help him pack and get ready for school. We spend that night in each other arms.