Chapter 1 (Unexpected):

Gwen

I was busy sitting on my bed while trying to decide what I wanted to wear for tonight, it was between jeans and a nice shirt and the only dress  I owned, when Tom barged in my room looking like a mad man. "Hey never heard of knocking?" I asked when his eyes fell on me. "Yeah but maybe if you locked your door I wouldn't be able to just walk in" he wasn't usually so snippy which made me a little suspicious to why he wanted me to go out so badly. "Why are you still sitting here, go shower while I pick out something you can wear." he was pushing me into my bathroom and shut the door in my face.

My worst fears came true as I walked into my room, he had the stupid black dress in his hand with that stupid smile on his face. "If you think I'm wearing that you've got another thing coming to you." I really didn't want to wear that dress it was too short and made me feel overoverexposed and knowing him he was taking me somewhere were he would make me dance with him. "And if you think I won't force you into the dress you are sadly mistaken" I could see he was enjoying this. "Whatever just turn around." it was no use and I wasn't in the mood to argue with him. "Oh before I forget I took it upon myself to get you these." He was holding the highest pair of heels I had ever seen. "What why!" no way was I wearing that. "It compliments the dress." Tom was looking at me with his signature puppy dog eyes, which he knew made it ten times harder to say no to him. "You're going to be the death of me." was all I said while I slipped on the heels. They weren't so bad I could still walk in them but it felt weird. Then I made my way to my small vanity mirror and curled the ends of my hair like I saw countless times girls at my school did, and with that Tom dragged me to the front door.

I still didn't know where we were going but as soon as I saw the blinking neon lights that read 'SPARKS' my stomach fell. I had never been to a club but the stories I had heard made me regret even agreeing to go out with Tom. "You're going to enjoys this I promise." I felt like punching him, why would he take me to a club when he knows I'm not a party type.

Well here goes nothing I suppose.

--------------------------------

If there is someone who is willing to make me an awesome book cover it would be awesome ;)

Hey Guys please don't forget to vote and comment :D

Thanks xoxo