06 - Encounter With The Unknown

Everyone halts their movements as more villains emerge from the black holes. My eyes widen at how many villains there are. I take a quick glance behind me and realize the entrance doors are sealed shut. Since the lights were flickering, someone must have a Quirk that can manipulate technology.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" I hear a dark ominous voice say. "The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." The black holes morph into its own person with yellow eyes. My eyes widen when I hear this information.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Mr. Aizawa says.

"Where is he?" I hear a tired male voice ask. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Mr. Aizawa-- no, Eraser Head pulls on his scarf with his goggles on, making his hair stand up. My hands start shaking in fear. I flinch when I feel someone take my right hand. I look over and realize it's Izuku, who's trying his best to calm me down.

"No way!" Eijiro exclaims. "There's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asks.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen starts to say.

"Someone might have a Quirk that can manipulate that..." I say. "The doors behind us are sealed shut, and the lights flickered earlier..."

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Shoto wonders. "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."  I tighten my grip on Izuku's hand.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Eraser Head orders. "These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari, try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Denki tries to do as instructed.

"What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Izuku asks worriedly. "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Eraser Head leaps over the flights of stairs and goes straight into battle with most of the villains. The moment he does, Thirteen instructs all of us to rush towards the entrance gates. I begin to follow the class, but I look over to see Izuku muttering to himself again.

"Izuku, this is no time to analyze!" I lecture. "Hurry up and take shelter!" Izuku nods and follows the rest of the class.

Before we could make it to the entrance doors, however, the black hole enemy appears right in front of our way out. We all stop running as his body extends vertically. I take a battle stance just in case if he's going to try something.

"I won't let you," Black Hole says. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." I start shaking in fear again. "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Thirteen is about to use his Quirk, but Eijiro and Katsuki charge and attack at the Black Hole, making a large mass of smoke, obscuring everyone's sight. "Oh dear, that was close."