Kaoru's Profile

Name: Kaoru Sasaki

Alias: Night Howler

Birthday: April 29

Age: 15-16

Gender: Female

Height: 164 cm (5' 4")

Hair Color: Auburn Red

Eye Color: Yellow

Blood Type: O

Quirk: Wolf

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Shizuoka Prefecture

Family: Ami Sasaki (Mother), Chiaki Sasaki (Father)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: U.A. High School

Team(s): Team Shinso

Fighting Style: Close-range Combat

*

"What I want to be...is... A reliable hero that isn't afraid to rely on others for help. And now, as much as I hate depending on others, I have to rely on them to make sure no one dies tonight!"

Kaoru grew up with a good home life, always being close with her family, whether it be Quirk-based or not. Despite being home schooled, the one friend she always hung out with was her next door neighbor Izuku Midoriya.

With the exception of Inko Midoriya, Kaoru wasn't allowed to hang out with who Izuku hung out with due to her parents being untrustworthy of most humans. Once Kaoru learned of what happened with her grandmothers, grandfathers, and aunt, she understood why her parents were always so cautious.

When she first got accepted into U.A., Kaoru made a request to have pants instead of wearing a skirt like the rest of her female classmates. It's mostly because of a personal choice, but because of how Minoru Mineta is, she's always secretly glad to make that choice. After the sports festival, she made sure all of her uniforms are made with her fur, so it can be easy to transform into a wolf whenever necessary.

After the Hosu incident, she now has a permanent scar on her right forearm after it was stabbed by Hero Killer: Stain. She will occasionally wear a black arm warmer going from her elbow down to her wrist to try and hide it. She eventually ditches the arm warmer and sports the memory of defeating stain with Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya.

Kaoru is not a morning person, as shown when the paparazzi arrived at U.A. and during her internship with Gran Torino, so she'll get to school too early, but will most likely fall asleep on her desk until class begins.

With the perks of her Quirk, Kaoru's always been observant with everything she sees and hears, using that to her advantage to make some friends with her classmates. She's always called people by their first name, unless she doesn't know what their first name is or unless they're her teacher. Despite her originally being quiet and accidentally making those she talks to uncomfortable, she always tries to break the ice with her friends by referring them to their first names.

Throughout the semester, Kaoru has progressively been more outgoing with her peers, but she always needs the time to unwind and recharge from how many people she's hung out with that day.

Kaoru always wants to see her friends succeed into who they want to be and will try anything she can to help them along the way, even when the odds seem to be against them. For instance, she shows this when she learns of Izuku being Quirkless as a young child, or offering to be a pebble so Katsuki Bakugo can get closer to being a number one hero. She always offers advice to her peers and will get them to safety to the best of her ability.

The one thing she hates is depending on others. Now, while most people normally don't or shouldn't depend on others, it creates a healthy balance from being independent for too long. With her parents always away for work for a long period of time, Kaoru tries to find those she can depend on, such as Izuku, or eventually, Katsuki.

*

Kaoru can transform into a wolf, but retains some of a wolf's abilities in her human form

In her wolf form, she can hear as far as ten miles away maximum, but it depends on where she's located. She can smell more than the average human, wolves having about 200 million scent cells while humans have 5 million. She can smell other animals more than a mile away. She can swim distances of up to 8 miles (13 kilometers) aided by the small webs between her toes. She can run about 20 miles (32 kilometers) per hour, and up to 40 miles (56 kilometers) when necessary, but only for at least two minutes.

Kaoru's power is located in her jaw. Bearing immense power, it has a crushing pressure of nearly 1,500 pounds per square inch. Her jaw is massive, making her capable of stabbing, shearing, and crunching bones. She can also swipe at enemies with her sharp claws, cutting thoroughly at an object's surface.

It takes a conscious effort to transform into a wolf and transform back into a human. Kaoru can be in her wolf form for about three hours. Any longer than that, then her consciousness will drift away, making it difficult for her to transform back to a human. Throughout the story, she increases her time length. It might not be much, but it's something.

In other circumstances, if she takes too much damage or is worn out to the point of unconsciousness, then she'll attempt force herself to transform back as a human. If she's unable to do so, then her animalistic side comes out, making her extremely difficult to control. She'll deem those that aren't wolves an enemy. She'll regain her senses when someone she's already developed a bond with calls her first name. Her parents, Izuku, and eventually Katsuki, have all developed a strong bond with her as time passes.

In her human form, Kaoru can hear as far as six miles away maximum, depending on where she's located. If she needs to hear further away, she can will her wolf ears to appear whenever necessary. However, if there's too much noise around her, she will have more difficulty of trying to pick up a certain voice. She retains as many scent cells like a wolf does. However, if there's too many scents in the air, it can be slightly difficult to pinpoint one scent. This gets more training as time goes on.

Whenever she reverts back to her human form, Kaoru is in the same clothes like she was before transforming. But when it comes to her school uniforms, those will immediately rip apart if she transforms fully. This gets changed after the sports festival.

In order to have her Quirk at its top potential, Kaoru has to consume a lot of meat, supplied by drinking lots of water. She can consume at most 20 pounds of meat in a single meal, which is the same as eating one hundred hamburgers. When Kaoru shaves her body, it can trim her wolf's fur, making it feel cooler and better for the warmer seasons. When she doesn't shave her body, her wolf's fur is thicker, making it feel warmer and better for the cooler seasons.

Power: 4/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 5/5

-

Above Image: https://images.wallpaperscraft.com/image/girl_anime_rain_glass_light_schoolgirl_102497_1920x1080.jpg

Wolf Image: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/kids/photos/animals/Mammals/A-G/gray-wolf-snow.ngsversion.1466004545814.jpg