34 - RUSH!

"Kaminari, why'd you follow us?" Eijiro asks.

Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki, and I are all climbing up a ladder to get to higher ground. Katsuki's leading, then Eijiro, Denki, and myself. It was originally Katsuki, Eijiro, and I, but Denki eventually caught up with us.

"'Cause you guys started running!" Denki exclaims. "I was lonely, so I ended up following you!"

"Shut up!" Katsuki shouts at them.

"What's with that tone of voice?"

"I told you to stop that, Bakugo," Eijiro lectures.

"He never listens..." I mumble.

"It looks like there are a bunch of people up there, so the four of us should work together--"

"No way!" Katsuki disagrees. The four of us finally reach the top and begin walking along the roof of a building.

"I told you to stop saying that-- Look out!" Eijiro pushes Katsuki out of the way and becomes engulfed into some type of clay.

"Kirishima/Eijiro!" Denki and I shout in panic.

"Damn it, let go...!" The clay Eijiro is in flies over to a student's hand. Eijiro has basically been turned into a messed up meatball.

"Wh-What the heck is that?!" Denki asks. "What happened?!"

"Basically, that bastard did it, right?" Katsuki asks, putting the pieces together. He reveals a determined smirk. "I'll kill you."

"We Shiketsu students are obliged to wear our uniform hats when working," the male student says while holding Eijiro. He has purple bangs that go over his left eye and is wearing a full on Shiketsu uniform. "Why? That is because each and every one of our movements is crowned with the traditions of the name of Shiketsu High School." He plops Eijiro on the ground along with the other students with the appearance of messed up meatballs. "This is a demonstration of power. We have placed great importance on obligation and dignity since the start of our education, creating a great difference in level between us and you vulgar and ordinary folk."

"I hate your type."

"What'd he say?" Denki whimpers. "I can't process what he's saying!"

"He said that his eyes are too small, so he can't see the true strength of his opponents."

"My eyes are handsome and long in length!" the student argues.

"Hey, it looks like that's a sore spot for him!" Denki points out. "Stop saying stuff like that! Sasaki, do something!"

"What do you expect me to do?" I ask while rolling my eyes. "I can't change how he speaks, so you're out of luck there."

"C'mon!" I give him a death glare and he immediately shuts up.

"U.A. High School. I respect the school," the student compliments. "I take pride that we are counted as equals. However, you lot continuously act in ways that cause its dignity to decline." Growing and massive fingers appear from behind the student's back.

"He's gonna do that thing again! That gross thing!"

"Calm down!" I exclaim while taking my battle stance.

"'Obligation'? 'Dignity'? You just won't stop talking..." Katsuki says with a smirk. "Show us with your actions, not your mouth, sir."

"Especially you, Bakugo!" the student shouts. He shoots his fingers towards us.

"AP Shot: Auto-Cannon!" Katsuki disperses of the student's fingers by shooting his individual small explosions directly at them while knocking the student off his feet. "I made it weaker to use against people, though."