Chapter 3

Hayes POV-

So me and the guys met the most beautiful girl ever today. She has medium dark brown hair. She has beautiful brown eyes and she has a great body. Her lips look so soft and I want the on mine.

But it seems like she doesn't really like me. But who wouldn't like me. Millions of girls would do anything to be my girlfriend. But she's different, I like her.

She tells me to put my arm on her shoulder and I don't hesitate.

Once we walk into the classroom all eyes go on us. The girls give her death glares. She directs me to our seats. Luckily I get to sit next to her.

Her friend won't stop staring at me. She's trying to stare at me in a flirty way. Antonia sees this and she gives her friend a death glare and she stops.

When class is over I tell her I'm gonna get some water. As I'm leaving I feel her hand grab my hand and pull me back and she kisses me cheek. I couldn't help but blush.

I walk to the water fountain with the biggest grin on my face.

I see her friends crowding her and asking questions. she pushes then away and goes to her friend that was staring at me. I walk back and she introduces me to her friend.

This Anna my best friend. Antonia says.

I'm hayes. I say to Anna.

I know. She says with a huge grin on her face.

Anna walks away to her lunch table and Antonia grabs my Hand and walks me over to a table with some guys and a few girls.

Guys this is hayes, he's new. She says.

Hayes this is tyler she points to a mixed guy. This is Cory she points to a blond white guy. This is Ulysses she points to a Mexican guy. This is Maryann she points to a blond white girl. And this is lesly she points to a Mexican girl.

We sit down and i ask why Anna isn't sitting with us and she says that they don't like her.

~ After school~

So where do you live. I ask Antonia.

She says here and points down the long drive way.

Oh cool I live right next to you. I say happily.

So later do you wanna go on a walk or something. I ask nervously.

I would love to. She says and smiles.

Here's my number. So text me when you want to go and I'll meet you up here. She says and gives me her number.

Bye. She says.

Bye. I say back.

( I hope you guys liked it. Hayes has a thing for Antonia. but she doesn't know it.) well send me some ideas on Kik or you can just text me of you want to talk. bye!!

~ Antonia ☺️💗