Chapter 4

Antonia's POV-

MOM! Later I'm gonna go on a walk with my friend. Is that okay? I ask my mom.

Yeah it's fine sweetie. Is it that new neighbor we got. There are a lot of boys in that house you know. she says.

I know mom I met them all today. I'm going on a walk with hayes he's 14. I say.

Oh well have fun. She says.

I go into my room and charge my phone. I wait and watch Every Witch Way.

In about an hour I hear my phone buzz. Its hayes, he said to meet him up there in 10 minutes.

I jump out of bed and put some powder on. And fix my hair.

I tell my mom I'm leaving and start to walked up my drive way.

I spot all the boys up there waiting.

( all the boys are Hayes, Nash, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron, Carter, and Shawn)

I see all of them smile except hayes as I walk up.

I'm so confused but as I walk up all the guys greet me but hayes just looks the other way.

I walk over to him and go somewhere alone to talk to him.

Hayes. I say.

He just looks at me with his gorgeous crystal eyes.

Hayes what's wrong. I finally say.

He looks at me for a second and then answers.

Before you came up you drive way they were talking about how beautiful you are and that they were gonna see who was gonna pull you first.

I look surprised.

None of them are gonna pull me hayes. I've got my eye on someone right now. I say and walk away.

He looks sad and says who.

I look at him and I don't know what came over me I kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled back and smiled and so did he.

We walked back to the guys staring at me with the biggest smiles.

Did I miss something? I ask.

No, just looking at a beautiful girl. Carter says.

I blush a little and hayes rolls his eyes. I elbow him lightly.

So what are you guys doing here? I ask.

Hayes said he was gonna go on a walk with you so we decided to join in. Shawn says.

Oh ok. I say.

Can I talk to you alone? Cameron says.

Uhm sure, and do you mind me calling you cam. I ask.

Sure he says and smiles.

So what do you want to talk about? I ask.

We don't need to talk. He says as he leans in but I step back.

I'm sorry I have my eyes out for someone. I say and run back to the group.

Cam comes back with a sad look on his face.

Antonia can we tal- I interrupt nash.

Sorry but I would like to talk to hayes. I did come up here for him, so let's go hayes. I say and pull him to the other side of the road.

What's wrong? he asks

Cam tried to kiss me. I say

I can see his face get red with anger but before he does anything I peck his lips to calm him down. surprisingly it worked.

Calm down. I say.

I stepped back when he leaned in and told him I had my eyes out for someone. I say

Hayes smiles and says how about another one of those kisses to tell them to back off.

I can see them staring so I say why not?

He leans in and so do I .

It ends up turning into a make out session.

I can see the guys eyes go big when they see us making out.

I pull back and smile and grab his hand and walk back to the group.

Are you guys a thing? Jack G. Whispers in my ear. I shrug because I really don't know.

I mean I like him and all but he hasn't said anything to me about us.

Do you wanna come inside for dinner? hayes asks sweetly.

( Hey guys. did you like it. it's kinda long but it's different. the title seems weird but they met in the bathroom so yeah lol. wow I've done 4 chapters today. should I do more? maybe.. but Kik me if you want. I'm bored so bye ttyl!

~ Antonia☺️💗