Chapter 12

Once we get to the hotel, I search for Cameron but I can't find him. I go to the roof of the hotel to get some air because the front of the hotel is covered with crazy fans.

I walk to the edge of the hotel on the roof and I see a figure in the corner of my eye. It looks like Cameron.

Cam? I ask the figure curiously.

What do you want. He says rudely.

Cam what's wrong? Please tell me. I say looking at the view from the roof of the hotel.

You still have feelings for hayes don't you? he says while sniffling.

Is he crying? oh no he can't be. I feel so bad now. I think to myself.

Cam... I do- I was interrupted by him.

You do don't you? It's pretty obvious, The way you look at him, The way he looks at you. He says softly.

Cam I do have small feelings for him but, I love you. I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

Antonia I love you too but I hurts me to know the girl I loves likes another person. He says while slowly tuning towards me.

As he turns i see his bloodshot eyes.

Cam.. is all I say before I go and hug him.

The hug was long and sweet. I could stay there forever. But we got interrupted by carter walking out and telling us that the show was starting.

We walk to the backstage.

Cam. Just stay here and calm down until your eyes clear up. I say while kissing his cheek.

I walk out on the stage and I instantly wanna turn around. I here people screaming boo at me.

Whoa whoa whoa! Hayes says in the microphone.

This is Antonia, She is now apart of magcon so get used to seeing her around. Hayes finally says.

Okay question time! Carter yells in another microphone.

Nash calls on a girl.

Antonia are you Cameron still dating? She asks politely.

Uhm no we aren't dating anymore. I say with a fake smile.

After a couple more questions I walk back stage to get Cameron.

As me and Cameron walk in the room everyone gets quiet.

I just look at Cam confused.

He does the same.

Uhm I'm gonna go get a soda. I say while walking off stage and over to the vending machine.

(I'm gonna try to do a couple chapters daily but if I forget 1 day then don't go insane on me please. Thanks bye!)

Kik: _Okay_Then (I still need some girlfriends for the other guys)

~Antonia☺️💗