Chapter 11

As me and george walk down the drive way he asks if Nash and lesly are a thing.

I have not idea. I Answer truthfully.

We step inside the house and we don't smell a thing. We usually smell the food that my mom is cooking but not today.

I walk to the kitchen and I see a note from my mom.

~ The note~

George and Antonia,

I am going on a business trip for 3 weeks and I'm trusting you guys to not mess up the house and not do anything you not suppose to do. There is 250 dollars in cash in the envelope on the counter. And I left one of my credit cards if you guys run out of money. And be safe at magcon. I think it's this saturday.

P.S Antonia is in charge.

~Mom

What?!? Why are you always in charge? George asks surprised.

Because I'm responsible, and your not. I say while grabbing the envelope and hiding it in my room.

Well we should go to the griers house for dinner since mom isn't home, and it would be a waste get fast food when Liz always invites us over. I say quickly before locking the house.

We walk up to they're house quietly. I smell the food already and we aren't even at they're house yet.

I knock on the door and skylynn opens it.

Hey antonia. she says sweetly.

Hey skylynn. What's up? I say kindly

Nothing just listening to hayes and Cameron argue about you. she says sadly

Oh Uhm I'll be right back. I say before running up the stairs and looking for hayes and Cameron.

I hear they're voices and I find they're room.

Hey! I say nervously walking in they're room while standing in between them.

Hey, I'm gonna go see of my mom needs help making dinner. Hayes says in a small voice, small enough to barely hear him.

Cameron, can you guys just be friends and forget about me. I say trying to convince him.

Antonia we can't forget about you. Your all I ever think about. I miss your kisses, I miss your hugs. He says while looking at his feet.

Cameron.... I can't date anyone in the house, you know that. And it's hurting hayes to see me with you and I'm scared that I will lose him as a friend. I say shakily.

Uhm, I need to get packing for magcon, we're leaving this Saturday. You should get packing too since it's Thursday night. He said without making any eye contact.

Uh ok. I say while grabbing his hand and squeezing slightly and then letting go.

~Saturday Morning~

Lesly are you ready to go?? I ask in a rush.

Yeah just let me pack my makeup. She says while struggling with her bags.

I'll help. I say while shoving all of her makeup in the bag and closing it.

So how are you and nash? I ask while winking.

He hasn't asked me out yet but we have been spending a lot of time together. She says excitedly

GIRLS THE LIMOS HERE! LETS GO. I hear Nash yell.

We giggle and run down the stairs and we throw all out stuff to Nash and surprisingly he catches it.

What do you have in here?!? He says struggling to get to the car.

Oh yah know the usually fish tank and bricks. Lesly says while cracking up.

No just clothes, shoes, and makeup. She finally says laughing.

We both hop in the limo and I get the best seat of all. In between hayes and Cameron(Note the sarcasm).

I sit in silence while everyone is chatting away. I get my phone out and go on twitter. I have 13k followers. Wow! I'm gonna do a following spree.

My tweet: Hey guys tweet me who your favorite magcon person is and why. I'm doing a following spree. And I'll get your fav person to follow you too!

I set my phone down and sit back. My phone starts vibrating a lot and I see hundreds of tweets.

I followed unicorn_rainbow268 because she said her fav magcon person was Nash because he makes her day better by just watching his videos and looking at pictures. I tell Nash to follow her and he did.

I follow some other people and then I'm tired so I fall asleep.

I wake up to the limo stopping really fast. I was sleeping on hayes shoulder the whole time. I mentally face Palmed myself. I look next to me and see carter not Cameron. He must have seen me on hayes shoulder and moved.

(This seems short to me but idk you tell me. So what do you think will happen at magcon. Will the fans hate on Antonia? What will happen with hayes and Cameron's friendship. Please like my chapters and Kik me or just comment on this your name, who you want to be dating, why, and your personality. THANKS BYE!)

~Antonia☺️💗