you like classics too

Veronica's POV
After about 20 minutes of driving, I pull out my laptop and start watching "Gone with the Wind". "You like classics too?" Jughead asked me peeking over at my screen. "Yeah, most people are very much into modern movies, but I love the classics" I say grinning. I knew Jughead liked movies but I didn't know he liked the classics like me. "What's your favorite classic movie" I asked him genuinely curious. "Psycho" he replied. "Into horror?" I asked. "Definitely, I love a good horror film." He exclaimed. We then went on to talk about movies for about an hour and a half. Then I got a text from Kevin.

Kevin to Veronica
k: is someone going on a trip with the Donnie Darko of riverdale high?
v: yes
k: oh lovers trip.
v: we are friends, we were supposed to go with barchie but they both flaked
k: you enjoying so far?
v:yes.
k: falling for the raven haired prince.
v: no. just friends remember.
k: yea right
v: (~ ̄△ ̄)~

Jughead's POV
I look over to my right to see Veronica texting someone. "Who you texting Princess" I ask her using a playful nickname. She beamed up from her phone blushing immensely. "K-Kevin" she says stuttering in the process. "Oh what'd he want" I ask her making her blush even more.

Veronica's POV
"Oh what'd he want" Jughead asked me. I can't tell him that he is shipping us. "Just wanting to see how it's going" I say covering up the awkwardness that the truth would hold. "Thats nice of him" he says looking back at the road. "Yeah, it is." I then I went back to texting Kevin.

Veronica To Kevin
k: hello?
v: sorry, jug wanted to know who I was texting?
k: nicknames huh?
v:well he did call me princess
k:otp
v:-eye roll-
k: what's the endgoal of this trip?
v: maybe to be better friends.
k: or maybe more then friends ;)
v: IDK KEV
k: so it could be more
v: igtg kev
k: bye mom
Authors Note:
sorry it took so long to update.
writers block hit me hard