you ok?

Jughead's POV
We finished our meals pretty quickly since we weren't talking to each other. The waitress came over with our bill, and being the gentlemen I am, I paid for the food. The sun was setting when we walked out the diner. We were walking to Veronica's car in silence. I was looking down and up avoiding all eye contact that could be made. Once we got about two feet away from the car, I noticed a bird perched on top. Veronica most have noticed it to, because once she saw it she jumped behind me clinging on to my shirt burying her face into my back. "You ok?" I asked startled at her reaction to the bird. "GET IT AWAY" she screamed making the bird fly away. She didn't let go of my shirt though. "It's gone" I exclaimed. She let go of my shirt slowly, her eyes were watery and on the brink of tears. "What was that all about?" I asked her. "I have a serious phobia of birds" she explained "Its called Ornithophobia" she went on. "Oh" I said.
Veronica's POV
Once we got in the car, I changed into some baggy grey shorts and a loose black t-shirt. I was sitting in the backseat laying down drinking some water. When Jughead slammed on the brake, I spilled water over my shirt. "Sorry, some car just stopped out of no where" Jughead said apologizing. "My shirt is all wet" I said pulling it away from my body. We were at a stop, Jughead took off his shirt and handed it to me. "Here use mine" he said handing me the shirt. I was startled, a shirtless Jughead Jones handing me his shirt to wear,he was very cute smiling at me. I took it from him. It smelled amazing.
Jughead's POV
I always pack extra clothes in cause I stay extra days or a situation like this happens besides it was getting hot in her car. "Look away" she said. "Ok" I said, I kept driving but then I started to her sniffs. I turned around to see Veronica smelling my shirt, "What?" She giggled "It smells very nice" she said with a yawn following. "I'm going to get some rest" she said lying down. After about two minutes she was knocked out, I looked back and smilied. I never noticed her beauty before, the way her raven black hair falls in front of her face. Her lips looked so soft. All these thought rushed in my head. I didn't know what was happening. Did I like her?
Authors Note
hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I have an Instagram, I post this story on there and I have another story on insta with a friend
Follow me: @burgerboyjug.