WIWY 12

¤¤This chapter is for some people who get angry a lot at their sibling, but always loves them even if they don't admit it to their selves.

And don't even lie, I know you love your sibling/s. It always goes like that at the end of the day, even me. Enjoy:)¤¤
..........
Promises Are Meant to be Broken
..........
At School
     "Kylie, nandito na crush mo, ayiee" Sanya teased and Kylie looked at her.

     "Bakit ko pa ba sinabi sa inyo?" Kylie whispered under her breath.

     "Hi Kuya Ru, may news ako ngayon ah"Sanya said and Kylie shot her with a warning glare.

     "What is it?"Ruru asked curiously looking at them.

     Sanya was about to say something when Kylie spoke up first.

     "Wala namang sasabihin sa'yo si Sanya eh...at siguro dapat hindi siya ang magsabi nun sa'yo. Kung ano man iyon"Kylie said and dragged Sanya away from him.

     "Kylie, ayaw mo bang malaman ni Kuya yung totoo?"Sanya asked still getting dragged.

     "Oo, ayoko nga. Ikaw kasi ang ingay-ingay mo"Kylie exclaimed looking so annoyed.

     "Sige na nga, hindi ko na sasabihin sa kanya. Dapat ikaw ang magsabi sa kanya"Sanya said and crossed her arms.

     "Hindi ngayon"Kylie said and they went inside their classroom.
-----
     "Ruru anong napag-usapan ninyo ni Sanya?"Rocco asked curiously at him.

     "Sabi niya may news siya para sa akin, pero hindi niya nasabi kasi inunahan siya ni Kylie"Ruru answered and followed the two of them inside the classroom.
-----
    "Kylie..."someone called her, and it's lunch break by the way.

     "Hello, may kailangan ka ba, Ruru?"Kylie asked and smiled at him.

     "Tatanungin lang kita kung nakita mo ba si Sanya, Kylie"Ruru answered and smiled back.

     'Wag kang umasa, Ky' Kylie said in her mind and looked at him again.

     "Nandoon yata siya sa room ng English class, baka may kinukuha lang yun"Kylie answered and pointed at the room.

     "Okay, thank you"Ruru thanked and walked away from her.

     'So close yet so far, totoo pala ang kasabihan na iyon' Kylie said to herself and continued eating.
-----
     "Hello Mom, bakit po?...talaga po...sige po...okay, bye love you too" Sanya said talking to her mother on the phone when someone came in.

     "Kuya Ruru, bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin?"Sanya asked looking at her brother who just entered the room.

     "Ang alin?"Ruru asked back confuse at how she is acting.

     "Yung-"she was interrupted by someone entering the room.

     "Bro, nandito ka lang pala, kanina ka pa namin hinahanap eh"Rocco said as he entered and saw Sanya.

     "Sanya, nandito ka rin pala, may pinag-uusapan ba kayo?"Rocco said and also asked her.

     "Meron, pero hindi ko muna itutuloy ngayon, sa bahay nalang, Kuya"Sanya said out of the mood and walked out of the room.

     "Ano ba ang napag-usapan ninyo, bro?"Rocco asked him.

     "Sinabi niya sa'kin na may hindi daw ako nasabi sa kanya, pero hindi niya natuloy"Ruru answered still confuse of his sister's attitude.
     "Punta na tayo sa cafeteria"Ruru added and they both walked out of the room.
-----
At the Madrid House
     "Sanya, ano nga palang sasabihin mo sa akin kanina?"Ruru asked confusely.

     "Ano ba yung sinabi mong sasabihin mo sa akin kapag naka-graduate na tayo?"Sanya questioned back without a single happiness and exitement as she usually is. But now, she isn't.

     "Diba sabi ko sa'yo sa graduation ko na sasabihin"Ruru answered and was about to walk away.

     "Sinabi na sa akin ni Mommy..."she added which made him stop his tracks. He looked at her as her voice started to crack.

     "Ang alin?"he questioned acting as he doesn't know what she is talking about, but he really don't know. Or does he?

     Sanya sighed as she came back to a memory of a promise, a promise that will be broken apart.

FlashBack:
     "Kuya Ruru..."seven years old Sanya started and looked at her brother.

     "Bakit?"Ruru questioned and also looked at her.

     The both of them were just kids then, really close to each other and the best of friends.

     "What if hindi na tayo magkaklase sa next school year? Paano na ako? Wala na akong kasama"she said as she imagine a place without her brother with her in a room full of strangers.

     "Diba sabi sa atin ni Mommy at Daddy na kahit hindi tayo magkasama eh lagi parin natin makikita ang isa't isa"Ruru answered her as he give her a 'side hug'.

     "Oo yun nga ang sabi nila. Pero  paano nga Kuya? Wala naman akong kaibigan sa school"Sanya said and hugged him back.

     "Listen to me sis, lagi lang akong nandito para sa'yo kasi nga magkapatid tayo. Kahit sina Mommy at Daddy hindi tayo pwedeng mapaghiwalay"Ruru conforted her to an even more tight side hug.

     "Promise?"Sanya said as her tears started to fall.

     "Promise"Ruru answered and wiped her tears away.

     "Aalis kana"Sanya answered him as the tears she was trying so hard to prevent from falling landed on her cheeks.

     "Sanya..."he was lost for words, after seeing her like this, why wouldn't he be.

     He was definitely lost, nothing to say, no words to express his sadness seeing her like this. He stared at her sadly, overwhelmed, broken. No words can come out of his mouth, nothing at all, so he thought of the only way he comforted her,

     He pulled her to a tight embrace and his own tears started to drip, racing each other.

     He was dissapointed remembering his promise. He couldn't keep a promise to a person he cares about so much. The only person to comfort him in his times of need, and now it's his turn to do that to her.
-----
7/22/18
From: Miss M.A.