Chapter 2

Previously on,

"whats that?" The brunette asked the tall blonde girl who is sitting on a chair at the small cafe. Dinah looks up at Camila with a bored expression on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up at Camila, ''Your name!'' Dinah stated making Camila's eyes go wide and gasp, sitting down on the chair across from her friend, ''My name?-CAMILA ESTRABAO!" The owner of the cafe shouted.

Dinah nodded her head and Camila turns towards the owner, ''Your credit for two months is still pending!" The owner spat. Camila"s face turns red from embarrassment, ''Ok, OK! I will clear it!" Camila said quickly. Camila picked up the cream roll and took a bite.

"When, in this lifetime or the next?" The owner said sarcastically making Camila stopped mid-bite, rolling her eyes. Camila glance at the cream roll, ''By the way, your soggy cream rolls.. are also from the silent era!" Camila said making Dinah sniffs the cream roll in her hand, and dropped it.

"You'll see Dinah, the day I become a superstar, I will shut down this cafe first!'' Camila said gritting her teeth, waving her arms around. Camila took her sunglasses off her and place them on her eyes, '' You better remember my Mister, Camila Estrabao.'' Camila said mockingly, dragging her fingers through her hair.

Dinah slaps her forehead, ''That's the problem Cami!'' Dinah exhaled, clasping her friend's hand in her own making Camila to looked at Dinah, '' We could have managed with "Camila" but the "Estrabao", how will you ever become a star with this name?!"

Shocked Camila remove her sunglasses, ''I will not?- Of course not!" Dinah cut Camila off, "Now look at that poor guy.'' Dinah point at a guy few feet away from their table, '' He is also struggling to become a superstar.'' Dinah called the guy over, ''You! Over Here!"

The guy came over, "Yea?" The guy asked politely, ''What is your name?" Dinah asked the boy, "Christopher P. Bacon" The guy answered confidently making Camila and Dinah to let out giggles.

The boy scratched his forehead embarrassingly, ''Gosh! You will never become a hero with this name!" Dinah chuckles, ''Why don't you change your name to a dashing Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman'' Dinah suggested, Camila gave her opinion by showing her thumbs up.

The boy Debates for few seconds, '' Just Chris will do?!'' The boy asked excitedly. Dinah and Camila stare at each other making the boy looked at them both one by one, ''Try It!'' Both friends said at the same time. The boy eagerly nodded his head saying thank you's a couple time and walked away happily.

Scene changes to Camila Standing with one foot on the step higher than the other, resting her elbow on her thigh with her head in her hand. Dinah sitting beside her anxious friend, combing her hair with her hand on the steps of the very famous statue of their town. 

(Pic Above)

"You're right Dinah. Why did my father have to give me this name?'' Camila frowned deeply, ''Out of all the amazing superstars in the industry like Faye Dunaway, Raquel Welch, and Michelle Pfeiffer.''

"But my Dad's favorite had to be Camila Estrabao! Gosh!'' Camila said amusingly, making them laugh.

A car entered their town speedily and stopped across Camila and Dinah. Both of them stood up straight, stunned at who is here.

"Look! Here comes everyone's favorite- Alejandro Cabello!" Dinah and Camila said still stunned at the young man, who is getting out of his car, signing autographs.

"Now that is a superstar's name Cabello, a name to reckon with!" Dinah said emphasis at Cabello. Camila grins wide, Dinah rests her arm on her friend's shoulder, "Now get rid of this Estrabao and try changing your name to 'Cabello' or something, then see, how you take off in one shot!'' Dinah told Camila, snapping her fingers happily.

"You're Right Dinah! I would change my name today itself- But?!'' Dinah cuts off Camila making the Cuban glare at her, Dinah shot her hands up and let the Cuban finish. ''But you know what mom will say!'' Camila said nervously, nodding her head and put her fingers in her ear, closing her eyes.

Comment and let me know what do you wanna see next.