Chapter 4

Previously on,

"Really! not even for the pudding, then she must have gone to meet her girlfriend on the bridge.'' Dinah told Ally, '' Girlfriend " Ally asked squinting her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to Camila on the bridge talking to her "girlfriend" with on goers staring incredulously at Camila.

"How are you Y/n? Everything is okay," Camila hummed," You know why I keep coming back to you... because you are my inspiration, my strength, my dream, my destination. You" Camila paused, " Hey! You are not getting bored Y/n, right?... Thanks.'' Camila asked shyly.

Brushing her hair back, "You know I am a very good actor. Mom and Dinah also say that one day I'll become a big star. So, that I can stand next to you and say...''

People laughing at Camila didn't faze her and she continues talking to her "girlfriend". As the camera move behind Camila, the big poster comes in view showing the Dream Girl, Y/N Y/LN.

"Hey! You're not getting bored, right? Thanks. You know what I love about you, that I keep talking and you never get bored. You just keep smiling at me." Camila asks shyly and happily.

"I know, you have millions of fans, but let me tell you one thing... no one can love you more than I do. Oh! And even if you were not Y/n, the 'superstar' but Y/n the 'super junior artist' I would still love you as much as I do now.'' Camila says dreamily, putting a hand on her heart. "And believe me, we will definitely meet one day.''

"And that is not very far my friend,'' Dinah says startling the Cuban, standing with Ally beside her, hearing the whole confession that Dinah already has heard many times before.

''Dinah, mom-when did you come? Why didn't you say anything?'' Camila blushed deep red, heart racing in her chest.

"There was no need, now take a side, let me take a look at my Daughter-in-law.'' Ally says pushing Camila aside, ''Lord! She is like a sparkling diamond.'' Ally says making a grin appear on Camila's still red face.

"Oh mother, stop it!" Camila says in a small voice. Ally looks away pouting, "Listen, please forgive me today for getting angry and saying nasty things.'' Camila asks her mom, making Ally stop pouting and turn around cupping Camila's face in both of her hands, ''Don't worry my darling princess. One day you will become a star, and your face will be on a poster as well, just like this one. This is a mother's heartfelt blessing and a mother's heart-'' "Was a platinum movie!" Ally got cut off by Dinah.

Ally pouts, Camila slaps Dinah on the stomach, "Shut up! Mother's heart is always full of love.'' Ally took Camila's hand and put a lucky charm bracelet on her wrist, ''It'll give you luck and you'll meet your Y/n very soon.''

My Y/n, Camila thought smiling widely, ''Really?'' Camila asked her mother, ''Really'' Ally replied cheerfully, hoping and praying that her daughter gets anything in the world she would ever wish for.

"And this can happen tonight," Dinah said ruining the moment. "Tonight? But how?" Confused Camila asked her blonde haired friend. Dinah nodded her head, a wide grin appearing on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to a mega movie theatre for the movie premiere, with fireworks lightening up the sky. Many stars are making their appearance on the long beautiful red carpet. Paparazzi waiting for them to capture as many pictures as they can get. Fans being held by a line of security guards waiting on the on the sideline to capture even a single glance at their favorite superstars.