Chapter 3

Previously on,

"You're Right Dinah! I would change my name today itself- But?!'' Dinah cuts off Camila making the Cuban glare at her, Dinah shot her hands up and let the Cuban finish. ''But you know what mom will say!'' Camila said nervously, nodding her head and put her fingers in her ear, closing her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to Camila at her home with fingers in her ears, listening to her mom shouting dramatically.

"Noooooooooooooo!'' Camila's mom, Ally shouted covering her ears with a chancla in one hand. ''Oh my Lord, what am I hearing? My darling daughter wants to change her name" Ally says, spinning around to face her daughter, '' What the heck is wrong with your name?'' Ally says making Camila more exasperate.

"I can tolerate Camila," Camila says clutching her chest, ''But with a name like Estrabao, I will never become a star! Never.'' Camila says looking away from her mother.

Ally grasp her daughter's shoulder blades to turn her around, "You will definitely become a star one day, Mija" Ally says cupping Camila's face in her hands, ''My heart says so. A mother's heart says so.''

"Mother's heart can go to hell,'' Camila says moving away from her mother's hold.

"I know I will never become a star with this name, in this lifetime at least. I will die as a Junior Artist'' Camila argues with her mother, pinching the bridge of her nose when saying the last part.

Taking a sharp breath, tears brimming in her eyes '' Just my dad!" Camila says causing tears to fill in Ally's eyes. Staring at Camila's father's photo on the wall, "Camila's father! I am glad you died before hearing all this.'' Ally says turning her head to look away.

Camila shakes her head at her mother, "Quit overacting mom, now I know why you could never become an actress.'' Camila says rolling her eyes, sitting down on the beaten couch.

"Overacting and me?" Ally gasp, shocked. Putting her hand on her hip, ''Do you know, I was called by the great Robert Redford to screen test'' Ally tells her daughter, " If it wasn't for you in my stomach, then your mother would have been famous."

" Then the film would have flopped badly'' Camila yells at her mother, already fuming. Ally winced at the loudness, " The truth is... That you are a junior artist, dad was a junior artist." Camila tells her mother with a dramatic pause and flung her jacket over her shoulder, "And maybe, I too will always remain a junior artist! Case Dismissed.'' Were Camila's last words before leaving in a bad mood.

Slamming the door with her mother calling for her, "Mija! Wait, I have made your favorite Rice pudding, silly girl got upset." Ally says shaking her head at her daughter's behavior.

Dinah rushed beside her best friend's mother, "What happened mummy? Why are you standing like this?'' Dinah asked Ally. "See Dinah, your useless friend fought with me again and stormed off, not even for her pudding."

"Really! not even for the pudding, then she must have gone to meet her girlfriend on the bridge.'' Dinah told Ally, '' Girlfriend " Ally asked squinting her eyes.

Comment and vote. What you do think who is the girlfriend?