Chapter 5

Previously on,

''But these are- I know flicked them while taking an autograph. hurry up now" Dinah cut Camila off and pulled her towards the gate.

Showing their tickets at the gate for the entry, ''Ms. Barbra Streisand! Welcome, ma'am'' The ticket checker immediately step aside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to Inside of the theatre the movie is playing. Camila resting her head on the palm of her hand looking up at her right side staring lovingly at the actress, who is busy watching the movie from the VIP section. Y/n smile at what her manager is whispering about, a wide grin appeared on Camila's face.

Dinah noticed her friend and nudge her shoulder, "Look at the screen Cami, you will get us killed." Dinah whisper- yelled at Camila. "if the real Barbra Streisand comes, we will be beaten up.''

"Of course not, Ms. Barbra Streisand is a very good lady. She won't say anything.

Outside of the theatre, " Madam.. please, believe me, I am Barbra Streisand." Barbra Streisand said to the guards and the woman. "Security! check her," The woman said and walked away.

"See my driving license'' Barbra Streisand gave her license to the guards, " Liar! She is lying." the guard pulled the handcuffs out, "NO! I am not lying" Barbra Streisand said and run.

An hour later

The movie is almost to an end, a rock song is playing in the bar scene. Camila and Dinah got out of their seats and started dancing crowds cheering them on. Suddenly, Barbra Streisand runs towards them with security guards behind her. She bumped into them the guards trying to catch her, Dinah and Camila saw her and started leaving before the guards caught them.

Sitting on top Y/n is watching the whole scene laughing at the childishness of the two. Y/n gasp when she saw Camila giving flying kisses towards her, she smiles wide showing her deep dimples. Camila swoon at her smile and fall back directly on a freaking out Dinah, she pulled Camila towards the gate. Camila wave at Y/n, she smiled bright waving at Camila back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene changes to a wasted pair. Camila repeating Y/n's dialogues from the movie to the town's kids with her coat hanging on her head. Outside of the Cabello mansion, where they always come to admire. The guards watching in amusement.

"Wow. Round of applause'' Dinah slurred the words, homeless kids started clapping and cheering for Camila. "Wonderful! Wonderful Cami" Dinah slurred hugging her drunk friend, "Can I tell you something?" A very drunk Camila asked Dinah, "Sure!"

"This year's Academy Award for best actress will definitely... go to your sister-in-law" Camila slurred proudly snapping her fingers, "Of course she will get it, But If the award jury was here, they would have given the award to you." Dinah praises her friend, throwing her arm around Camila's shoulder.

"Really? When I become a star do you think, I will also get an award?" Camila asked her blonde haired friend, "Of Course'' Dinah answered.

"Good! When I will become a star..." Camila trailed off, pointing at the wall, confused when she didn't see the mansion. Looking behind she points at the mansion, "...The first thing I will do is buy off this mansion." Camila said. "Yea! Buy it- Yea! Buy it" Dinah slurred.

"Today this mansion belongs to Alejandro Cabello, But one day it will be mine." Camila slurred throwing her arms around, "Right said" Dinah nods in approval.

"He lives like a pauper," Camila tells, " Cheap!" Dinah let out. "I will stay in style." Camila started listed things she will do, with Dinah nodding in approval. "I will have 15-16 imported cars" "In style" 50-60 servants will be around me" "In style" "Oh! oh! I will have a luxurious bedroom just like the one we see in the movie, with a round bed" "In style"

"And you DJ, as soon as I will wake up in the morning before my feet even touched the smooth marble floor, a servant will slip a velvety slipper under them," Camila said holds her foot in the air, Dinah acts like she slipping a slipper on her feet.

Camila taps Dinah on the chest, "The other one will be waiting on with silk dressing gown," Dinah leans against Camila, "The third one will standing there to serve fresh fruit juice."

"Wow!-What happened?" Camila asked her friend, who is standing with her hand on her one pretending to cry. "You almost made me cry" Dinah slurred with a slight crack in her voice.

"What happened," Camila asked cupping and caressing the side of Dinah's face, "You will get the 'Academy' award later, first accept the 'Bottle Award' from my side." Dinah holds out her almost finish jack daniels to Camila.

"For me? Wow! Paps click some pictures" Camila and Dinah possed, the homeless kids mimic the paparazzi.

"You know DJ" Camila pulled away and looks at Dinah, "Tell me." Dinah said curious to know, "I have even written a Thank You speech for receiving this award, will you listen to it? Will you?." Camila asked Dinah and the kids.

"Of course! Come on everybody, sit down." Dinah tells the kids and sits with them on the street. Camila went towards the sidewalk where laid a huge pile of sacks and use them to rest her foot on it.

Camila combs her tangled hair and uses the hairbrush as a mic, "Ladies and gentlemen! I have wanted you so much and so badly its true." Looking at the 'Award' In her hand she continues, "That the entire universe has conspired for me to get you."

Dinah and the kids looked at each other with confusion written on their faces, "One minute! Hold on! Poetry! Didn't get it." Dinah raised her hand.

"Ok shall I do something simple?" Camila asked everybody, "Take 2..." clearing her throat, Camila continues. The mansion's guards join Dinah and the kids on the street.

"They say If you want something with all your heart, Then the universe will work in every way possible, to help you get it. Today, you all have given me everything that I wanted. Thank you very much, I feel like the queen of the world." Camila chuckles.

"Thank you for making me believe that, just like in our movies, in life too. Finally, in the end, everything is ok. Happy Endings. And If it is not happy then it's not 'the end' my friends!" Camila slurred.

"The movie is not over yet! The movie is not over yet!" Camila completed her speech, everyone applauds her. Dinah wipes the tears from her eyes.

"I love you! I love you all! I love you, Alejandro Cabello." Camila shouted waking up the man on the pile of sacks, He sats up so sudden that makes Camila stumbled behind almost falling on her behind.

"What a pathetic speech! Also in the middle of the night!" The man said making a disgusted face, "I love you" Camila slurred. "Get lost"

"Dinah! Look at him" Camila called out to her friend, Dinah walks over to Camila standing beside her protectively. "Hey! You drunkard. You didn't recognize him?" Dinah asked pointing at Camila, the man squits his eyes and close at Camila. "Who are you?"

"She is superstar Camila," Dinah tells the man, "And you didn't recognize her? She is the famous actress Barbra Streisand." The man began to stand up, " Then I am the famous wrestler Tarzan Tyler, Get lost!" Dinah and Camila run away from the man who is throwing a rock at them, they wiggled their butts at him and run home.

Vote and leave a comment.