Chapter 5 // New Faces

<Y/N POV>

I felt like I have been asleep for hours. I was wrapped up in a blanket with a pillow on the couch. I slowly opened my eyes and dizzily looked up at the ceiling. A bright light was shining back at me as my eyes moved around the room. I was still in the dorm.

W-what? What happened to me? I thought to myself. I don't think I can even remember what happened just now. Did I fall asleep? I just had the strangest dream about the guys from EXO being my roommates.

I began lifting my head of my pillow and I was greeted with one of the worst headaches I have felt in years.

‘’Aaah! My head...‘’ I threw my head back onto my pillow in hopes of relieving some of that horrible pain. As soon as I laid my head back down I began hearing muffled voices all around me.

‘’Guys! Did you hear that?‘’

‘’Hear what?‘’  another voice replied.

‘’I think the girl is awake, I just heard her talk!‘’

My heart started racing. Okay, so there are two options. One, I am going crazy and hearing voices or I was not actually dreaming… While my mind began to process what was happening I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

‘’Hey, are you feeling a bit better?‘’

Even from the short time that I have been here, I could recognize that voice. A voice that I heard right before everything faded to black. I leaned over to the other side of the couch and I saw the guy who tapped me on the shoulder. It was… him. The guy from the poster! Xiumin was his name?

Seeing him so close to me scared me half to death. I was so shocked that I let out an embarrassing shriek.

‘’AAAH!!‘’ I could hear how high pitched my scream was, I sounded like a small kitten.

I almost fell off the couch when his arm reached out to me…

Just before I was about to fall, his arm wrapped around me and pulled me back up. Our faces were so close to each other, our noses almost touched.

Our eyes locked immediately.

I was blushing so hard, I could feel that I was turning every shade of red imaginable. He did not seem fazed or nervous at all, he just softly said:

‘’Oh s-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything, are you okay?‘’ He smiled.

I quickly realised how awkward the situation was. I literally just met this guy a couple of minutes ago and he is holding me in a way as if we have known each other for years!  I quickly sat up and stood up from the couch.

I put my hands on my hips to seem as confident as I could be.

‘’ I-I wasn‘t scared at all! I just… I just...‘’. Regardless if I looked nervous or not, you could definitely hear it in my voice.

‘’ Its okay! Its okay!‘’ Xiumin giggled. He looked over at the other EXO members that just entered the living room after all the noise. All 8 of the other guys came over to me, while Xiumin was still standing behind the couch. One of the guys came forward and started speaking:

‘’Hey! Whats going on over here? I never heard a shriek like that before!‘’ He said, looking straight at me.

I could not say anything else that the blushing didn't already say for me. So I just looked at my toes, not making eye contact with anyone.

‘’Do not worry!‘’

The guy came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. It surprised me! They seemed so… so friendly. He continued talking.

‘’We are happy to have you here! My name is Suho, I'm the leader of EXO. Sorry we could not be there the last time you visited this place. And that we also could not be here when you arrived, we would have helped you with all your luggage!‘’

He seemed embarrassed almost.

‘’O-Oh no no! Its fine! I did not bring that much with me anyway‘’ I giggled awkwardly.

‘’What's your name?‘’ Suho asked.

‘’My name is Y/N, but my friends call me Jangmi.‘’

Before Suho could even start his sentence, a guy standing at the back said:

‘’Hey, we are just as surprised as you are Jangmi, nobody knew a girl would come. I mean, I almost fainted!‘’

‘’Chanyeol!‘’ The whole group yelled out. The guy standing next to Chanyeol slapped him over the head playfully.

For some reason I did not seem so embarrassed any more. I actually thought it was kind of funny, so I smiled.

‘’So I guess it is time to introduce everybody!‘’ Suho said. He began pointing at all the members while saying their names, each of them either waving back or smiling sweetly. Then it came to the last person…

‘’So last but certainly not least, THAT handsome fellow over there is Xiumin.‘’

I looked over to see Xiumin still standing behind the couch, already looking at me. I wasn't going to lie. When he held me… I could feel my heart skip.

‘’We should all go out tomorrow to the city to get to know each other! We can't really do that now, its 2am after all. Jangmi should get some rest.‘’

‘’ I guess you´re right, it was a long flight‘’ I explained while stretching.

‘’I guess I´ll just go to my room, goodnight everyone!‘’

The boys all said good night and they were all starting to head to their own rooms. The only one that did not was Xiumin. He walked up to me.

‘’Is this yours?‘’ Xiumin asked.

He was holding my phone, the headphones were plugged in but the music blasting through was really loud.

‘’Oh yeah thats mine!‘’

‘’I like that song too.‘’ Xiumin said with a smirk.

That's when I remembered that I was still listening to the playlist. The song that was playing was:

Shake- Xiumin solo.

Out of all the songs in this entire playlist with over 100 songs… THIS IS THE ONE THAT WAS PLAYING? This has to be a joke…

‘’Oh my God… I- was just-‘’

Xiumin laughed.

‘’You're sweet, I'm glad you're enjoying the song‘’

I gave Xiumin a quick smile and closed my door. I hope it didn't come off as rude… was I rude? I hope I wasn't… I don't like it when people compliment me…

My heart was beating out of my chest. Deep down, I already knew what this feeling meant. I did not want to admit it but I knew. Regardless, I had to stop this. I did not come here so I could have a crush on one of the members of probably the most famous Kpop group in Korea.

I quickly went to bed, trying not to think of Xiumin. But I still did.

<Hey guys! I know… it's finally here!  Gosh… it sounds like the beginning of a Kdrama… XD I hope you guys like the cheesy-ness XD. Anyway, the new chapters will be up a lot quicker. Probably in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!>