Tease

:WARNING: that gucci gay shit is ahead :WARNING:

----------4:38am---------(Rk900 pov??)
The car drives smoothly, minus all the 'purposeful' speed-up's he does to not catch a red light. Every now and then he'll glance at me, apart of me wants to tell him to focus on the road but I enjoy his small checkups.
"How much longer Lt. Reed?" he flinches at the name then looks at me again "just around the corner plastic, also when we're outside of work just call me Gavin." As Gavin turned the corner he sighed pulling into his drive way putting the visor up and taking the key out of the ignition. Silence. It was nice at first then Gavin spoke, "So are you going to get out of the car?" Without hesitation I got up and closed the car door following Gavin once more. He fiddled with his keys at the front door and entered "You'll be sleeping upstairs also make sure the door is closed dipshit." I did as told then turned around awing the place. Hmh. Gavin stopped what he was doing and turned around "What Toaster? You jealous?" Snickering to himself I decided to say what I had in mind "No, its just I wasn't expecting someone so foul and dirty to live in a clean area, guess you can't judge a book by its cover." I cocked my head to the side and smiled.

Software instability

Gavin was obviously pissed as he rushed towards 900, The android acting rather slowly grabbed both of the
Detectives hands and pinned him facing the door.
"You honestly think you're faster and stronger than me and its adorable." Gavin struggling to get out of the androids grasp, miserably fails and sighs. "Good for fuckin' nothing machine." I smile and flip him around to where he's looking at me. God he's annoying, and an asshole, but oddly hot.

----------5:00am--------(Gavin pov???)
Gavin's hands now above him could feel the 'problem' start to become more real. Fuck if this shit doesn't stop I might-
"So Lt.asshole are you going to stop struggling?" He looked directly into my eyes and stared without any emotion looking for an answer "fuck you toaster." I said clenching my jaw. The  android removed one of his hands quickly holding both of mine with the other, but with the free hand he put it on my hip. My breath hitched by the quick and unexpected action. Fuck. The android then slowly moved his hand up my shirt exposing my bare skin he put his knee right between my legs creating movement with the previous problem. All I could let out was a simple "ugh shit". At first I wanted it to stop, but now I want nothing but to continue. Can it feel pleasure? Would it let me touch him? Can it cu-
"So you are enjoying this? Do you want more?" Taken out of my thoughts i nodded quickly pushing myself onto him.
"Beg for it Gavin. Beg." I never thought I'd be here, in my own house, taking orders from a fucking android. Hell in 10 minutes I might be getting fucked by one. "I-I want you to do so much more to me I won't be able to sit down for weeks to come." The machine smirked, let its one hand travel down to my problem, the other hand came down towards my neck. "See Gavin this is why you're such a easy person to tease." Moving closer to my neck he sucks and bites down leaving a trail of hickey's while palming me through my jeans. Fuck.
"I-i'm about to come" right after I said that he stops everything and begins to walk away "wha- The fuck. Get back here! Where not done." Rk900 stops and turns around
"Oh yes we are Detective, its already 6:17am if you don't go to bed in 53 minutes you won't get enough sleep for your shift tomorrow." Still slightly out of breath and with his now painful problem Gavin looks up "You mother-fucking tease."
"Good night Gavin." He smiled and made his way to the staircase. Gavin peeling himself off the front door heads to his room, he takes off his shirt throwing it to a random corner, and flops down on his bed. Fucking hell please let that not be the only time this shit happens.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><yay an update :))) And its not supper fucking early in the morning. Low key don't like referring 'Rk900' to his model so like names? Or should I just stop being a baby bitch. If y'all have any suggestions for the story tell me em like why not #Commentsarethereforareason there are going to be errors im sorry, yes :')
Word count: 794