Heartbeat

That night, Brian couldn't fall asleep easily, but after he did, he slept the best in what felt like ages. 

Probably because he ended up sleeping in Jae's bed next to said boy, who obviously liked to cuddle in his sleep with whatever was next to him. That happened to be Brian.

They had spent the whole evening talking and eating snacks, and soon, it was way past midnight. Jae didn't want Brian to go home that late all by himself (he would have accompanied him if Brian would have insisted on going home, though) and Brian didn't want to leave Jae's place (and Jae).

Brian wanted to sleep on the couch, but Jae had said that it would be way too uncomfortable and that he should take Jae's bed. Jae would have slept on the couch himself then, but Brian just told him what the other had said by himself before - that it would be way too uncomfortable. So, they ended up sleeping in Jae's bed together.

Well, they didn't just lay down; they sat on the bed, covered in blankets, and talked a bit more, just because they had so much to talk about and it didn't seem that they could ever stop talking (not that any of them had wanted to stop, though).

Somewhen, Brian felt a head resting on his shoulder while speaking.

Jae had fallen asleep. 

Brian carefully moved so that they were both laying down and somehow managed to not wake the other up. A few minutes later, he had felt Jae's arms snuggling around his waist while the other's head moved down to rest on Brian's chest.

Brian hoped that the other wouldn't feel how fast his heart was beating by then.

The younger closed his eyes and listened to the calm sounds of Jae breathing, and as he noticed that Jae's breathing rhythm matched the rhythm of his own heartbeat, Brian fell asleep as well.