Chapter 1.

LISA: 'Can I ask you something?'
  JS: 'You already did'
  LISA: 'So can I ask you 2 things?'
  JS: 'You did it again'
  LISA:'Jackson!'
  JS:' Okay sorry, go ahead'
  LISA:'I know that this might be weird to ask but what's the purpouse of live? I mean, what are we doing here?'
  JS:'You caught me out of guard here' he smiled 'I think that every single one of us is here to play an important role in the world, doesn't matter if its big, small, bad or good, everyone in this world matters'
  LISA:'Then why... never mind' I sighed
  JS:'Why what?'
  LISA:'Nothing'
  JS:'Lisa,you know you can tell me everything, right?'
  LISA:'Yeah, I know. I'm gonna go know, see you.'
  JS:'Bye...'
  And with that I left the cafeteria and went home.
  I know that I was being rude and it wasn't Jackson's fault, but I was upset with everyone because I was fighting with myself and, unfortunately, no one could help me besides myself. I have this feeling inside that I can't get rid of, like, I'm always the bad guy that ends with the happily ever after, but of course, I'm just being paranoic.
  When I got home I recived a message from my best friend Minah:

Minaaah👑:
Hey girl!
Sooo, there's this party going on tomorrow and you're going, even if I have to drag out of your house YOU ARE COMING!!

Me:
I'm sorry, but I don't feel going to a party full of drunk people eating out eachother while they're vomiting.

Minaaah👑:
Oh come on, it will be fun.
Plus, Jackson will be there.

Me:
...
I will think about your case.

Minaaah👑:
So... see you tomorrow?

Me:
Yeah, sure, why not.

Minaaah👑:
YEEEEEY!!
I knew I could convince you.

Me:
You sure did.

  Minah is a person that everyone likes, she is friends with everyone, she is like a Jackson Wang but female edition, but me, I'm not like that. I have a limited group of friends and I'm okay with that. Being friends with everybody requires to much social life that I don't have. That's why me and Minah complete eachother. If she wasn't in my life I probably wouldn't be here right now and the truth is that I don't really want to be here anymore.

Author's note:
I hope you liked the first chapter, even tho its small 😅 and just to be clear, the main character Lisa it isn't the Lisa from Blackpink, I just named her that because its a name that I really like😊 btw English is not my first language so I'm sorry for any mistake.

See you~