Chapter 11.

*Minah's POV*
  I was now in the police station, sitting inside of a cell. Moments later Jackson arrived with a bag of ice in his hand to sore his bruises. He was in a terrible state, but I don't regret a single punch I gave him, he deserved that and a lot more, but I kinda felt sorry for him.
  I wondered how Lisa was. I wanted to protect her so bad that I always end up messing everything. That must be how Jackson felt...
  He sat in front of me, we were looking at eachother, having some kind of contest of who kills first just with eyes and I was winning.
  ME: "Who was the genius that thought it was a good idea to have the two of us in the same cell? I mean, they saw what happen right? Unless they want you dead, in that case they did a pretty good job."
  Jackson gave me a sarcastic smile.
  JS: "I knew that you hated me but I didn't know that you wanted me death."
  ME: "Now you know."
  JS: "But why?"
  ME: "Oh you don't know why?!"
  JS: "I know why but at the same time... nevermind."
  ME: "I think I hit it you with more strenght than I thought."
  JS: "Do you think Lisa is going to forgive me someday?" he asked with a serious tone this time.
  ME: "Maybe. I hope she doesn't, but she isn't the type to be upset with someone for a long time, much less with you-" I regreted what I was going to say.
  JS: "W- why me?" his voice was shaky.
  ME: "Because you are... you! You're friendly, have a bright personality, you're funny, good-looking, not right now but in the daily basis, I mean it's easy to fall for you. Shit." the more I talked the deeper I went.
  JS: "Please don't say... I'm not any of those things..."
  Although I hated what he did to my best friend it hurt me seeing him with his self-esteem so low and that made me realize that I was being rude to him all this time, so I tried to cheer him up.
  ME: "Of course you are! If you weren't I wouldn't say all of those things."
  He broked the eye contact and remained silent, his eyes were getting watery.
  JS: "How- how is she doing?"
  Jackson's words were short but I understood what he ment.
  ME: "Hum, sh- she is a lot better." I lied.
  I knew she wasn't, I knew how bad she loved Jackson and not seeing him breaked her heart, I was aware of that.
  Jackson's words were sincere. That made me realize that I was hurting Lisa all this time instead of protecting her.
  JS: "Is Yugyeom taking care of her?" his voice was shaky.
  I froze at his sudden question. What was I supposed to answer?
  JS: "Is he making her happy?" with that he broked into tears.
  ME: "ENOUGH!" I screamed louder than I should've but honestly I couldn't care less.
  Jackson was looking at me confused, his eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.
  ME: "Fuck this! Stop being so dumb!"
  He was just more confused than ever.
  ME: "Why can't you see that Lisa loves you?! God damn it, are you really that stupid?!"
  I didn't want him to find out that she loved him, but it was the right thing to do for both of them... I'll never forget what he did to Lisa, but I want her to be happy and, apparently, that's the only way.
  JS: "Really?" his eyes were sparkling.
  ME: "Of course she does you dumbass! Everytime you're not around she always asks where you are. When she's having a bad day she texts you or thinks about you, she laughs at all of your jokes, not just the jokes but everything you do. She looks at you with that stupid smile for years. She would cry everytime you were sad or upset and she couldn't do anything about it. Everytime you flirted with other girls she came to me, sobbing... that's why I never liked you, because you made her suffer, but on the other hand, you love her and it was never your intention to hurt her feelings, althought you did it anyways. Today I finally understood your side and how fucked up it is to hurt someone's feelings, especially when that someone is your best friend... now I don't feel the anger I felt for you, that doesn't mean I like you, I just tolerate your presence, but that's not the point. Just, please, confess to her, because if you don't she might never do it and she deserves to be happy, even if it is with you, as long as you make her happy, I'll just have to deal with it."
  Jackson stoped for a couple of seconds to assimilate everything, then he stood up, gave me a hug and started crying again.
  ME: "There, there." I patted his back. "Okay enough is enough."
  He stoped hugging me and gave me a little smile while he wiped away his tears.
  JS: "Thank you."
  ME: "Remember that I did this for Lisa, not for you."
  JS: "Still, thank you. As you don't like me, it must be hard for you to say something like that, and above all, trust in me your bestfriend."
  ME: "As I said, as long you make her happy I don't care."
  JS: "Lisa is really a lucky girl to have someone like you in her life."
  ME: "I think it's the opposite."
  JS: "You're both lucky."
  I gave him a weak smile.
  After a couple of hours, Jackson and I talked about whatever came in our heads. Both of us love talking, so you can imagine the scenario.
  Jackson is a sweet boy with good intentions and ideas and a real doork, he's totally Lisa's type.
  POLICE MAN: "You guys were lucky" he opened the cell.
  ME & JS: "Huh?" we looked at eachother confused, when from the officer's back we saw Jaebeom and Jinyoung.
  ME: "Jinyoung!" I ran to him and pulled him into a thight hug.
  JB: "Hey, I paid your bail too."
  ME: "Thank you."
  JB: "You welcome."
  JS: "You two are the best!"
  JY: "We know."
  JS: "Were are the others?"
  JB: "They took Lisa home."
  JS: "Can we go to her place too?"
  JY: "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
  JS: "Never been so sure!" he had his squirtle like smile in his face.
  Jaebeom and Jinyoung looked at eachother preplexed.
  JB: "If you say so... then what are we waiting for?"