chapter 1~The News

Eddie came home from school to a very good day, that day was the last day of school for summer. He felt relieved that he didn't have to do homework, projects, or even get bullied by Henry Bowers and his malicious group. He was walking home with his friends Ben, Bill, Stan, Beverly, Mike and of course the one he secretly has a crush on... Richie.

Richie was a troubled kid at home, school, and in the Losers club. His parents are abusive to Richie when they're drunk, or should I say his dad and his stepmother (his actual mother left his dad for another man who was better). There was something about Richie Tozier that turns Eddie....on! Eddie can't help that he dreams about Richie every night or thinks about Richie. He'll just have to deal with it till Eddie has Richie to himself...

"Hey Eds," said Richie while bored on the way home.

"Don't fucking call me that, you know that I don't like being called that," Eddie said while being pissed off and blushing like crazy!

"Oh Eds, I know you love it when I call you that," replied Richie trying to flirt Eddie.

Everyone looked at them both with surprised looks on their faces. Bev already knew that Richie was bisexual but never knew that Eddie might be gay. Bill and Stan also looked surprised to see Eddie's reaction to Richie flirting with him.

"N-no I don't, it's just that...," mutters Eddie while blushing madly, "just shut up!"

They (Ben, Bill, Stan, Bev, Richie and Eddie) have arrived to Eddie's house shortly.

"Wait here guys, the gentleman can take this lad," Richie said while winking at Eddie, which made him blush even more.

"I can go up there myself," Eddie replies while being pissed off.

"Bye guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow," asks Eddie to the whole gang?

"Yeah," everyone said except for Richie.

"Maybe later in the sheets with you, Eddie," Richie says in a seductive way.

"Fuck you Richie! I'll meet you guys at the quarry," pissed off Eddie said (still blushing).

Eddie walks in the house to see his mother on the floor, crying. He has never seen his mother cry before, which scared him so much that he decided to comfort his mother.

"What's the matter mom," Eddie asks his very sad mother?

"Its just... just that m-my very good friend from college passed away yesterday from a heart attack," Sonia (Eddie's mother) says while chokes on tears.

Sonia stands up to hug her "Eddie-bear". She then says, "I'm going out of state for two days. I'm leaving you in charge of the house while I'm gone. I'll leave $200 for food to order."

This shocked Eddie, he's never been home alone before...

"And you need to take your pills too, and I'm serious," says Sonia while being very serious.

"Sigh yes mom," says Eddie who knows that his pills are Gazebos.

"I'll be leaving here in an hour, I just need to finish packing and then I'll be leaving," says Sonia.

This gave Eddie an idea before his mother interrupted him while thinking. His idea was to invite Richie for a sleepover, but to not invite the others. When Sonia leaves, he'll call Richie to ask him and hopes he'll say yes.

1 hour later...❤❤🎈🎈

An hour passes and Eddie waits for his mother to leave out of state so he can have Richie. But then he thinks, what if my mom sees us doing it or what if she finds out?

[A.n, did u guys like this? If so, comment below sorry if this was kind of long🤦‍♀️ I like writing books and I got carried away. Idk why but I like this so far!!! Thanks for reading my book and I think I'll do chapter 2 tonight or tomorrow when I'm not busy.~Kitty (Kiarra❤🎈)]

To be continued...🎈