Chapter 5~ The Love Game

Continuing from last chapter......

Finally, it's just me and Richie Eddie happily thinks. This is going to be a pretty interesting night. Eddie turns around to wonder where Richie is, he can't seem to find him. Until someone pushes him onto the wall. Eddie notices that someone is Richie.

"Richie let me....," Eddie was interupted to Richie kissing him. This shocked Eddie, Richie is kissing Eddie!!! Eddie kisses back, moaning in pleasure. Richie picks up Eddie, full on making out. Richie moans in pleasure to when Eddie is taking off Richie's shirt. But then Richie stops kissing Eddie to him saying, "what's wait till later baby, so we can start our love game."

Eddie was bummed out that they have to wait till later to start their "love game".

"Hey Richie," Eddie asks?

"Yes Eds," Richie responds backs.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go hang out at the quarry," Eddie asks trying to find something to do with Richie?

"Oh course my love," Richie says while having his right hand on Eddie's thigh, "but first we need to stop by the store."

"Going to the store for what," Eddie questions?

"To buy more snacks and stuff for our love game," Richie says while squeezing Eddie's thigh, making the young teen moan.

"*moans* Please don't stop," Eddie says, moaning in pleasure for more.

"If you say so," Richie said while getting closer to connect their lips together. Their kiss becomes a longer make out session. Their make out session goes on for awhile before Richie stops Eddie again.

"Remember the deal," Richie said reminding Eddie to wait till later for their love game.

"Oh..... yeah," Eddie said trying to sound surprised, but came out in a way that he was disappointed.

"How about we go to the quarry, go to the store and then start our love game," Richie promised Eddie.

"Sure, let's get ready together for the quarry," Eddie sexily said, turning Richie on.

Richie and Eddie end up going into different rooms, changing into their bathing suits. Richie goes through his bag to pull out only one condom. This will probably last till tonight Richie thought. He was fiddling with the condom that's still in the little package, until Eddie interupptedly goes in his room thinking that Richie was already done getting ready.

"Hey how about next time you knock on the door baby," Richie sayed while still being scared. He put the condom in his pocket when Eddie came in the room.

  "Oh yeah right. Like I'll ever do that," Eddie playfully says, "let's head off to the quarry before it gets dark. So we'll have enough time for the store."

  After arriving at the quarry....

  Eddie and Richie made it to the quarry before it got very dark. They want to leave as soon as it got very dark because they want to avoid getting kidnapped. They have heard of this tale that kids and/or teens who stay out too late, will either die tragectly or be taken away from a myth in Derry, Maine. The mysterious creature has haunted the town ever since a plague broke out in only that town, nobody knows who started it and why it wipped out the whole town. And the mysterious creature who's a clown, very jolly, has very light blue eyes that can hypnotize you, his eye colors change from a very light blue to an orangish-reddish color. What most of the mother's and fathers in town with their young kids tell them is to always stay away from red balloons if a stranger tries to give them one.