Chapter 3~The Dream😉

[A.N, I decided to not work with my mom because I stayed up pretty late with one of my besties kandicexnicole. It's good because I get to work on this chapter which I'm going to enjoy😏. WARNING NASTY STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER, READ WITH CAUTION!!!!]

Eddie hangs up the phone to be thinking about Richie again!! But this time in his bedroom...is he daydreaming again?! Or did he pass out?

Eddie wakes up in Richie's bed all confused to why he can't move. This is all just a dream Eddie thinks but why does this feel so real? He looks at his arms and legs to find out that he's tied up on the bed stands so he couldn't move. He also noticed that the only pair of clothing he's wearing is underwear!

"Help," screams Eddie. To his surprise he sees Richie come into the room wearing only underwear!

"Oh thank god you're here Richie. Who would've tied me up on your bed? Was it you who did," questions Eddie?

"It was me," Richie said while getting closer to Eddie.

........ Eddie was silent that Richie tied him onto his bed that Eddie was blushing like crazy.

"W-what are you going to do to me," stuttered Eddie when Richie got on the bed to where his cock was?

"Oh Eds, I'm going to make you scream," Richie says in a flirtatious way. Richie connected his lips onto Eddie's lips. This can't be happening, not now thinks Eddie. But I don't want him to stop it either. Richie sticks his tongue into Eddie's mouth, which makes Eddie moan with pleasure.

"Now let's go down a little further shall we," asks Richie? Without Eddie saying anything in response, Richie goes down to....

"Richie," Eddie moans after waking up from his "dream". He was sweating all over his body now from that dream. What can possibly go wrong now Eddie thinks. He notices something in his jeans, it's a bulge. Great now I have to take care of this before he gets here. Now what time is it? Eddie looks at the clock to see that it's 4:30 pm. Oh no, he gets here around 5 pm!!!

To be continued...❤🎈