Chapter 4~The Arrival

Continuing from last chapter...

"Richie," Eddie loudly moans after waking up from his dream. He was sweating all over his body now from that dream. What could possibly go wrong now Eddie thinks. He notices something in his jeans, it's a bulge! Great, now I have to take care of this. What time is it anyways? Eddie looks at the clock to be shocked that it's 4:30pm. Oh shit, he gets here around 5pm!!!

"What the hell am I going to do now? I have a full on erection, Richie would be here around 5pm, we're supposed to have dinner together and.....and," Eddie was stopped to hear banging on the door. Eddie runs to a nearby window to see just Beverly. Why is Bev here Eddie questions in his little mind? But she can't see me like this..... *sigh* I'll just have to tell her then. She trusts me and I trust her.

Bev has been waiting outside Eddie's house for five minutes. She finally sees Eddie opening up the door but only seeing half of his body (waist up). There's something very fishy about Eddie Bev thinks.

"Hey Eddie," Bev excitedly says to Eddie.

"Bev come in the house quick," Eddie stammered.

"Umm..... why," Bev questions?

"Just get in here, it's an emergency," Eddie urges.

Bev walks in very confused, trying to avoid eye contact with Eddie because of his weird behavior.

"Hey I'll be right back down here before Richie gets here," Eddie says to Bev.

"Where are you going," Bev confusingly asks?

"I need to find..... lotion," Eddie stammered.

Eddie tries to run upstairs before Bev can ask about his erection. Before he got upstairs, Bev noticed the bulge.

"Ummm... Eddie can I ask you a serious question," Bev urgently asks?

"Uhh yeah...... What is it," Eddie stammered again, knowing she was going to ask?

"Why in the hell do you have a full on erection," Bev exclaims?!

"*huff* fine, but you better not tell the others. Even Richie," Eddie says in a serious tone.

"Alright, start your story," Bev mischieviously says.

After the long story....

"Oh my god, Eddie I never knew you were gay for.... Richie," Bev says surprisingly!

"Now can I take care of my little problem," Eddie asks?

"Sure, I'll keep a lookout for Richie. I'll yell 'poof' when he's nearby. Is it fine if I stay for dinner," Bev replies?

"Sure, just order a large pepperoni and sausage pizza," Eddie says before storming off to find the lotion.

"How about extra sausage on that pizza of yours," Bev says making a dirty joke.

"Bev, I don't have a vagina like you," Eddie says faintly from upstairs!

Eddie finally arrived to his mother's room, knowing that he's forbidden to go in there for many reasons. She's not going to punish me. I'm home alone with Bev, she won't know I'm in her room Eddie thinks. He quietly opens the door, walks in her room a little bit before he starts sweating. My hormones are kicking in Eddie thinks. He moans quietly so Bev wouldn't hear him.