Chapter 6~ The quarry

"Eddie and Richie," someone faintly says while both boys are asleep. That mysterious person has been up in there room for about twenty minutes, trying to wake them up.

"EDDIE! RICHIE," somebody else yells waking up both boys from their slumber! Eddie gets up, rubbing his eyes to make him see who's in his room or even in his house. Eddie looks at the group of young teens to be the Losers.

"I-It's not what it looks like," Eddie stammered embarrassedly! Richie looks up at the club asking, "How did you guys get in here?"

"There's an extra key outside under the mat," Mike says holding back a laugh.

"Y-you can thank Bev. She told me about you two l-love birds," Bill jokely said also holding back a laugh.

"How was last night love birds? Did you enjoy your 'game'," Stan questioned, making all of the Losers laugh including him, except Eddie and Richie?

"Oh you know, we fucked like crazy! I was going inside of him like, I just can't even describe it. We gave each other a blow job. And you can ask Eddie that's it's true that he was a...," Richie was cut off by Eddie covering his mouth.

"How about you guys get out so we can get ready for the quarry," Eddie tries to get the Losers out of his room?

"Alright, you win this time. But you're telling us when we're at the quarry," Stan mischieviously said making everyone leave Eddie's room. He gives one last glance at both teens before he closes the door. Before Eddie and Richie thought they were safe from the Losers, they connected their lips.

"Fuck, I need to be by your side for the rest of my life," Eddie moaned pulling Richie closer, grabbing Richie's waist.

"Your wish is my command," Richie said biting his lip. He pulled Eddie closer with his left hand on his back while his right hand going inside Eddie's underwear. He touched Eddie's hard length, starting to pump him. Eddie moaned, biting his lip and muttered, "Don't stop please."

Richie lifted up Eddie, making his rock hard length touch Eddie's ass. Eddie panted to see that Richie's length is touching his ass. They start to undress to Stan opening up the door, total shock and a very salty look like always.

"Hurry the fuck up. You can do that at the quarry," Stan annoyedly said!

Stan slammed the door shut, making both teens flinch and all of the others too. They both looked at each, started to laugh.

"Why does Stan always have to be so salty," Eddie giggly questions?

"When is he never salty," Richie giggly questions back?

"But for real, we should really get ready so we really don't get Stan pissed," Eddie seriously said. They have each other one last kiss before Eddie to change. They quickly changed into their swim trunks, getting towels for all of the Losers.

They slowly walked downstairs to Stan saying, "Finally you guys are done boning."

"It's not like you did it with Bill," Richie smirked making both Stan and Bill break into a sweat. Everybody was looking at them to Bev saying, "Okay everyone, let's go before it gets hella late."

Everybody quickly got out of Eddie's house, already on their bikes. Their bike ride would take them about five to ten minutes depending on if the Losers need to stop to get a snack to bring with them.

Arriving at the quarry...

They shortly arrived at the quarry, with two bags full of stuff. One of the bags is full of snacks and the other is towels and a thing of sunblock. All of the Losers parked their bikes in the grass, taking off their shoes and clothes to only be in their bathing suits. They all piled up in the edge if the cliff, doing something to see who jumps off first. Richie looks at Eddie with a smirk on his face to say, "I'm going to get a quick snack."