Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Hope's PV*

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Oh shut the fuck up will you. Ow my head hurts and I had the most horrible dream ever. He showed up again in my dreams. He had come back to seek revenge for something I never desearved. 

You all must be wondering who the hell he is, well that person I am scared so much of is my own father. The person I hate the most and the person that can haunt me wherever I am, that my lovely friends is my own father. 

I am just happy that it all was a dream, well not really it was more on the side of a nightmare. 

''Hope''
''Hope wake up''
''Dammit Hope wake up''

I have never in my life heard that voice before but let me tell you it is like listening to an angel. 

''Hope wake the fuck up or I swear to god I...''

''Oh Shh, can't you see I am trying to sleep''

''Well yes, but you have been asleep for like 4 hours now''

''And? I need my beauty sleep you know''

''But you slept all night too?''

I shot my eyes open and almost screamed at who was sitting right infornt of me. 

Conner Johnson... 

God he looked good. Stop brain he is probobly one of those douches that hump and dump. 

''Uh what the unicorns are you doing here?''

''Waiting for you to wake up what else?''

''I don't know, out with a girl or with your friends''

''Nope, stayed here and waited for you to wake up''

That was when I actually realised I wasn't in my bed, nor my home. It was all white and there were all these machines all over the place. Wait a second. WHAT THE POPCORNS AM I DOING IN A HOSPITAL.

''Conner?''

''Yes cupcake''

Wait did he just call me a cupcake. Awww how sweet. No god no stop brain it is not sweet, we had this conversation for like 5 seconds ago. Please don't tell me you already forgot. Oh god i'm going insane, i am talking to myself.

''What am I doing in the hospital?'' 

''Well...'' He started scratching his neck and pulling in his hair, I think he's nervous.

''Just tell me already''

''Well you uhm..''

He was cut of sentence when the door barged open and there stood the devil himself. Oh god i think i'm going to pass out. Wait this scene is all to familiar. My nightmare wasn't a nightmare it was real. Shit.

*Conner's PV*

I was just going to tell her what happend but then someone had rudly interrupted our talk. I actually enjoyed our talk, not that much hate in her words for once. Yes I will admit it to myself. I like Hope, even though I don't even know her, but its just a tiny crush I have nothing serious.

''Aww, baby girl how i've missed you'' The man who barged in the door said to Hope. 

I looked at Hope, she looked like she was going to faint. The look in her eyes scared me. She was shaking, sweating and looked really scared of this man, just like last night at my hou.. Oh god that was the exact same look she hade when Tyler said baby girl, but this was much worse. 

''Wha-what a-are you do-doing here'' She stuttered, wow he must really scare her, never have i ever seen her be so scared. I should do something, but what?!?! Uhhh...

''Aww baby girl, aren't you happy to see me?''

''No'' She mumbled. 

''What was that?'' He raised his voice and she flinched.

''Sir? Excuse me but I think you should leave.'' I didn't even think about the words before it was to late.

''Oh sorry, is it a crime to speak to my OWN daughter'' 

''Well, you are scaring her a lot and she just woke up, I think its best if you leave'' I gained a little confidence.

Hope looked like she had seen a ghost, so I rushed over to her and pulled her to me and hugged her. Before I even noticed was that the door was being slammed shut and almost breaking of the hinges beacuse of the force it had been in.

''Thank you''

''For what?'' I was shocked, she had always been really mean to me. Maybe it was all just an act.

''For getting him to leave'' Wow she must really be scared of her own father. He did raise his voice a lot but I know there was more to it and I had to find out.

''No problem''  I responded to her.

I sat with her in my arms until she relaxed again and before I knew it she had fallen asleep in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I don't know what to write here. Hope you liked it;) 
Vote/Comment/Share

And if you want to you can follow me, i follow back:D
Also if you ever have any questions feel free to message me. I will answer as soon as possible:) 

Toodles<3