Christmas Special

You were sitting on the coach in your family's living room.

Your parents decided to go Christmas caroling around the neighborhood, while you decided to stay home, because of your hate of the cold.

You sipped some hot chocolate you made for yourself and stared out the window watching the snow fall.

Being the weirdo you were, you wrapped yourself up in 3 or more blankets and pretended you were a cacoon.

You sighed and stared out the window watching jackfrost forming frost sculptures on your window.

It has been a couple of months sense that day you confessed your love to Matthias.

After that day you and him became an official couple.

Your cheeks turned red as you were thinking about Matthias.

You really do love him.

You blew your hot chocolate, "I wish Matthias was here to spend Christmas with me. It would be nice to have that goofball around."

"Then why didn't you say so! It took you long enough!"

You heard a shivering voice come from outside.

You jumped out of your cacoon of blankets and walked over to the front door.

Your eyes grew wide as you saw Matthias stand their at your porch shivering his butt off, "M-Matthias!"

You opened the door quickly letting the blonde Danish idiot in, "How long were you standing out there?!"

Matthias rubbed his hands together and breathed into them, "Um... For about a couple of hours. I was waiting for you to say, 'I wish Matthias was here.' So I could make a grand entrance and say something along the lines, 'Your king has arrived and granted your wish true!' Or something along those lines."

You sighed, "You didn't have to do that. You could have just came in."

Matthias laughed, "But it wouldn't have been much fun and magical if I just walked in."

You gave him your hot chocolate hopeing to warm him up, "Here drink this. It might warm you up."

Matthias took off his jacket and shoes and hung them up on he coat rack and kindly took the chocolate you gave him, "Thank you, my Queen."

Even though it was a pretty stupid name he gave you, your heart always skipped a beat every time he said it, so you never told him to change it.

You led him towards the coach you were sitting on previously and gestured him to sit down.

You gave him your "cacoon" hopeing that it would also warm him up more.

Matthias wrapped himself up like a baby and sipped on the hot chocolate, "Thank you, this sure beats standing outside in the cold!"

You sat down beside him and couldn't help but stare at him.

The steam from the hot chocolate turned Matthias' cheeks a rosy color, making him appear to look just like a baby. The smile on Matthias' face always seemed to glow. You could never figure out why though.

Matthias noticed you staring at him and turned to face you. He smiled that goofy smile.

You looked away and blushed in embarresment as you realized you were staring at him.

Matthias frowned and gave you his signature babyish whine, "Oh. Don't look away! You are so cute!"

Matthias set his hot chocolate down on the table near the coach and let one of his arms free so he could put his arm around your waist to bring you closer to him.