Shopping and movies

Serena POV

'Hi, mom!' I practically yelled trough the house.

'Serena!' A women with short, blonde hair and a young looking face said. 'I thought you wouldn't be here until twelve?'

'Yeah, well I woke up early today. Cleaned the house just yesterday, so didn't have to do that' I smiled.

I walked into my parents living room. I was taking my 12 year old sister shopping and to the cinema after. She wanted to see Jurassic World, and I, being the lovely sister I am, said that I would take her.

'Lish!' I called out for my sister. I heard someone running down the stairs. A second later she stood before me.

'Emma!' She said while giving me a quick hug.

'Ruby!' I laughed, hugging her back. We have each other names from tv series we both liked. In this case it was Once Upon a Time.

'How much should I take with me? I could take 70 dollars but that's maybe a little too much. I want to buy this skirt, but it's like thirty dollars so then I only have forty. Maybe I sh-' she began to ramble so I cut her off.

'I will pay, you don't have to take anything except maybe your phone' I told her. She smiled at me.

'Thanks' she said, giving me a hug. Again. She grabbed her coat and ran to my car.

'I'll be right there!' I yelled after her. I turned to my mom.

'You will watch her, right? Like, all the time?' She looked at me nervously.

'Yes, mom. She will be home 'round eight' I soothed her. She sighed and pushed me towards the door. 'Bye!'

Alisha was already seated in the passenger seat and ready to go. 'Come on, don't act like a snail and move your feet a little faster!'

•••

After we went shopping Alisha had 17 bags and I had thirteen. I really loved shopping and such. We went back to the car and put the shopping bags on the backseats.

'We still have...' I looked at my watch. 'An hour and twenty minutes 'till the movie starts. Wanna grab a burger at McDonalds?'

'Why you askin'?' She laughed. I smiled and drove to the Mac. Ed Sheeran was playing on the radio, so I put the volume louder.

Oh, get up, up on the dancefloor tonight
I've got two left feet and a bottle of red wine
Making me feel like the beat and the bassline
Are in my blood, both hands up on her waistline
Get on up, baby, dance to the rhythm of the music
Don't care what the DJ chooses
Get lost in the rhythm with me
Please don't close until we wanna leave it
And you and I we're flying on an aeroplane tonight
We're going somewhere where the sun is shining bright
Just close your eyes
And let's pretend we're dancing in the street
In Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Well, get up, up on the dancefloor, move, it's a Saturday night
I fell in love with the sparkle in the moonlight
Reflected in your beautiful eyes
I guess that is destiny doing it right
And dance like they do in the Mediterranean
Spin you around me again and again, and
You're like something that God has sent me
I want you, baby, solamente
And you and I we're flying on an aeroplane tonight
We're going somewhere where the sun is shining bright
Just close your eyes
And let's pretend we're dancing in the street
In Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona
Oh, Barcelona
So let's pretend we're dancing in the street
In Barcelona
Las ramblas, I'll meet you
We'll dance around la Sagrada Familia (Barcelona)
Drinking Sangría
Mi niña, te amo mi cariño (Barcelona)
Mamasita rica
Sí, te adoro, señorita (Barcelona)
Los otros, viva la vida
Come on, let's be free in Barcelona
Las ramblas, I'll meet you
Come on and dance with me in Barcelona
Drinking Sangría
I just want to be in Barcelona
Mamasita, rica
Feel that summer breeze in Barcelona
Nosotros, viva la vida
Siempre vida, Barcelona

We sang together, just like we used to when I still lived at home. Every day we would sing at least one song together. It made us as close as we are now. People always told us that we should sing together on events, but we just laughed at them.

'What do you want?' I asked the red-head next to me as we were nearing the Mac.

'Uhm, just a Big Mac and a coke' she said while looking at her phone that she just grabbed. Probably texting her crush. She was looking at it with slightly red cheeks and a small smile.

'Alright. Mac Drive or inside?'

'Inside?' She asked. I nodded and parked the car. We walked inside and she went to get us a table. I ordered and waited for he food. It didn't take very long as it was around four in the afternoon.

After we ate we went to the cinema. Alisha was almost jumping and squealing.

'Chris Pratt is soooo hot! I mean, look at him!' She said dreamily. I laughed and nodded. She was right, but I would never say that out loud. My boyfriend would kill me!

We bought some popcorn and nachos and of course two cokes. We sat in the VIP seats and were getting comfortable when the movie started.

'Yes, I know... boring AF. next will be better I hope!