Party

After two weeks of living with the Avengers, the 24 year old girl just wanted to be with her boyfriend and friends. She just wanted her best friends and her to have a movie night and her boyfriend to sleep next to her. So, she asked Tony permission to invite them to come and have a vacation at the Avengers Tower. She invited her boyfriend, Chris, and her four best friends, June, Pepper, Steve and Nathaniel. They were like the FRIENDS gang. Of course she already had a sleepover with her sister. So, it was just her and her friends.

Her friends could arrive at the Tower any minute. Serena put on some mascara and changed into a high waisted skinny jeans, white crop top and green heels. She left my jacket on my bed, because she was only going to be outside for five minutes.

(Not person though)She grabbed her phone and told Jarvis to bring her downstairs

(Not person though)
She grabbed her phone and told Jarvis to bring her downstairs. When the elevator doors opened, she saw her friends staring at the Tower in awe. She laughed and stepped out it. The clicking of her heels caused her friends to look up.

'Damn girl, you did good!' A small brunette, June, said as she nodded. Serena laughed and took her hand. She also took Steve's hand and then ran inside. 'Come on! You guys have to see my floor!' She yelled. The others followed, not even thinking about how she could run on those heels.

Ones they got to her floor, they all went crazy and went through her stuff.

'Oh my god that tv!'

'This couch is so comfy!'

'The food! So much food!'

'This bed is so soft it's like sitting on a melted marshmallow. Only without the sticking.'

After Happy dropped their stuff in Serena's living room, they went up to where the Avengers were.

'Hi guys!' Serena said happily. 'You wanted to meet my boyfriend? Well, he's here.'

Clint watched the group of friends. 'You've got THREE boyfriends?!' He exclaimed. Serena gave herself a facepalm.

'No, that's my boyfriend. These guys are just friends.'

'Just friends?!' Said Pepper, semi-shocked.

'Yeah, I thought we were more than just friends!' June continued. Serena just shook her hand.

'Guys, these weirdos are my friends, and they are named by their parents and I can't help their stupid names,' she said. Clint looked at her weirdly. 'This is Dumbo, Butt-head, Ariel, Judeska and you know Chris.' Clint and Tony bursted out in laughter. Nat has a little smile on her face, and Bruce and Steve just rolled their eyes. Chris also laughed, while the others just looked annoyed.

'Well, guys. You can finally meet your heroes! Not that they saved San Fran, but who cares, right? These guys are Clintasha, Stony and Bruce. Sorry Bruce, but didn't have enough space on the ships.' Now it's Bruce's turn to laugh, while Clintasha and Stony just give me death glares. 'Well, were out. Byee!' Serena sang as she walked out as bitchy as she could. The guys would have a mission later today and tomorrow night Tony would throw a party. Busy days people!