Truth

Tony POV

I let out a laugh. After years of searching for her, I finally found her. She lived in New Orleans and went by the name Serena Hathaway.

'JARVIS, tell Pepper I'm out for the day. I'll be back 'round ten I think.' I told my AI. I called my suit. It came flying towards me in small pieces that attached to my body.

'J, music please.'

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey Satan, paid my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey mama, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land, whoo!
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
Don't stop me
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway
Yeah, highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
Highway to hell
And I'm going down
All the way
Whoa!
I'm on the highway to hell

I landed in front of a house. It was small, but comfortable I think. I walked to the bushes and stepped out of my suit.

'Hide!' I ordered it. It listened and formed a ball.

I'm a genius.

I knocked on the front door. Almost immediately a pretty woman opened it. She was hot, but my sisters mother so off limits.
Sigh.

'Ha-. Oh my you're Tony Stark!' She almost yelled. I laughed and leaned against the doorframe.

'The one and only!'

'Mr. Stark! What brings you to our home?' She asked a little awkward-ish.

'Your daughter, I believe? Serena Hathaway, right? I trust you've adopted her when she was only four years old.' I smiled at them. I was so happy I finally found her.

'Did she do something? Ugh, she tried to hack you, right? Oh, when I get my ha-' she began. I cut her off.

'No, not at all!' I put my hand up. 'No, I mean, she is my sister. My parents.. died when she was four.' Well, this is awkward. It just had to happen.

•••

Lauren called Serena. Serena said she would come home right after the movie ended. We just sat on the couch while I asked questions about Serena. Apparently she won prizes with her Volleyball talent and was she a straight A student when she was still at school. She also has a boyfriend named Chris.

'I'm such a bad person, do you want something to drink?' She suddenly asked. I was going to reply, but stopped at the voice of a teenager.

'Mom, you had to ruin the movie!'

I didn't recognise the voice. I looked around to see a girl around 13. She looked at her mother angrily with her arms crossed over her chest. When her mother didn't answer she turned around, but stopped dead in her tracks as she saw me.

'Y- you-.' She looked a bit shocked. 'Mom, am I dreaming?'

'What's going on here,' a young woman entered the living room. She had bright blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail. She wore a white blouse in which you could see her bra a little too well, a blue skinny jeans and black heels underneath. 'What the hell is Tony Stark doing in the flipping living room?' She asked her mother as she saw me. I just smiled.

'Hi, Serena is it? I'm here to talk to you,' I told her. She just stared at me.

'Oh shite! ' she said slowly. 'I know I shouldn't have hacked your company. Omg, why did I ever do that.'

'You did wha- you know never mind I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to talk about your family.' I was surprised that she hacked into Stark Industries, but I had more important things on my mind.

'My family? What do you mean my family?'

I explained to her that how my parents found her. How they died when she was only four years old and how I couldn't take care of her. After some time thinking about what I said I invited her to the Avengers Tower. She could live there and take my plane to San Francisco whenever she wanted. She needed some time to think, but by the end of the night she decided to come with me and live with the Avengers.