Dinner

'Hey, Thor?' Serena asked. 'Do you actually have two goats at Asgard? That you eat and resurrect?' Thor looked at her with a concerned look.

'Uhm, no?' He asked more than that he said it. 'Why would I have goats that I eat?'

They were seated in the 'common floor' with the Avengers' rooms. The place where everyone was most of the time. They ate pizza while watching Clint and Nat do Just Dance. Nat was totally winning btw.

'You really don't know anything about yourself, do you? You are also supposed to have children with some dudette named Sif or something. Weird name by the way. I would never give my kids that torture of a name,' the blonde scoffed. 'I'm sure she isn't real either, is she?'

Thor laughed.

'She... she is very real. But... kids with her? Never. I wouldn't betray Jane like that.'

'You are also supposed to be son of Frigg, instead of Frigga. And have some other kids with other women. And your name has something to do with Thursday. I don't know,' Serena kept going.

"Why the hell do you know more about him then he does about himself!" Tony half-yelled. He threw his hands in the air. "And why are you so ADHD like. You just fell of the Tower two days ago, and survived!"

"Uhm, don't ask me. I feel fine, just a little sore on my back,' Serena shrugged.

"Yeah, I just beat your red haired ass!" Clint suddenly yelled. Everyone looked at him with disgusted faces.

"Ew, Clint. That's gross!" Bruce said. Natasha just sighed. She was probably used to this.

"Oh... did I say that out loud?" Clint asked with an unsure look. Serena nodded.

"Yes, sir. You said it out loud, and yes it was very disgusting," Jarvis told him in his British voice. Serena and Steve started laughing while the others just grinned.

"So, you still have that dinner in San Fran?" Clint asked Serena. ignoring Jarvis. She nodded excitedly. Her friends left right after the party. She wanted to have dinner with her boyfriend so she is flying to her old house. Chris would pick her up at eight. She would do the flight in two or three hours on her speed, which was incredibly fast.

"Yeah, I'm leaving in two hours and will probably be back around two or three, so I'll try to keep it down."

"No naughty things after dinner?" Natasha winked.

"Uhm, non of that, please!" said Tony quickly.

"Yeah, cuz Tony goody two shoes never did that stuff before Pepper!" Nat laughed. "Girls do that stuff too you know. I think you know, because you did it with 'em."

"But she is my sister and that is gross!"

"what are you talking about, I don't follow," Thor interrupted.

"Stop talking about fondue-ing!" Steve tried.

"Guys, calm down! I'm coming home after because I have an interview tomorrow why I live here and how I'm gonna handle my job and stuff like that, so no 'naughty things!" Tony let out a relieved sigh. "We already did that while he was here."

"Okay, stop now and maybe, just maybe, you will live for that dinner!" Tony pointed his finger at his sister. She just shrugged and stood up.

"Clint, hand me the controler, I'm gonna kick Nat's ass!" The guys cheered and Nat grabbed her own controler.

"Okay, 'Marina and The Diamonds, Oh No!' Get ready to lose!"

The girls danced while Tony and Clint made bets who was gonna win. Tony believed that Nat would win, because nobody could win from Black Widow; Clint thought Serena would win, because she had a little sister she probably played it with. When the song ended, Serena had won by 200 points. She cheered and poured herself a drink. Nat looked like she was ready to kill the person who dared to laugh.