Apple's and Bullets

~
She wore her scars as her best attire. A stunning dress made of hellfire.

Daniel Saint

~

I rushed into the house and slammed the door shut. Never before had I entered the house this way and I knew Liam would have a say in the action.

I rushed the groceries into the fridge and ran down the hall to Liam's room. Before I entered, the noises being made from the room had already told me what was happening in there. Would he really be angry if I told him his fiancée had just mingled with a gang?

I opened the door.

Sarah, Olivia and Liam all bounced together on the bed in a form that didn't need clothes.
I covered my eyes and regretted coming in here. But this was urgent enough, right?
"Liam! I have to tell you something!"

They all stopped and turned around to face me.
"Mouse what the fuck?" Liam cursed and held his hands up in the air.

This wasn't the first time I had walked in on his affair with the girls and every time I did so, he got a little more angry.

Olivia, she was sitting on top of Liam, covered her chest and raised a finger as she faced me. "Just give us a few more minutes Mouse."

I nodded my head and shut the door quickly.

Liam is always so hungry after a night like this.
I looked down at my hands. They were still shaky from what happened minutes ago. I reminded myself to keep replaying the incident over and over in my head so I wouldn't forget any details. If Liam found this as serious I did, we would need to tell the authorities.

I went to our kitchen and removed the left overs from the fridge. After heating up the steak, I layed some tortillas out and set the two side by side. Once I was finished with setting put the sides, I sat on the couch and waited. It wasn't a big dinner but he never really complained about my cooking.

Sarah was the first one out of the door. Thankfully she was dressed this time and sat down on the couch across from me. She gave me a wonderful smile and picked up her phone.

Olivia pranced down the hall with Liam close behind her. All were dressed and didn't smell of must or sex. They must've finished in the shower.

"Mouse why are you home so early?"
Sarah asked. She sat her phone next to her and leaned forward to hear my answer. Olivia sat beside me in wonder as well while Liam went to the kitchen.

"I was dropped my extra shift tonight and sent me home early due to the recent gang occurences." My fingers and lips twitched in anticipation. The words were ready to spill from my mouth.

"Mouse, your night shift started three hours ago." Liam glared. He took a water bottle from the fridge. "It doesn't take you three hours to get home."

I was a little surprised he knew my schedule so well. And a little afraid I hadn't noticed. How much attention did he give me without me knowing?

Pushing that thought away, I beamed brightly. "I know! I went to this station and bought a few groceries." They waited in anticipation. I bit my lip, should I tell them? I'm not a good liar but I doubt they would believe me anyhow.

"Spit it out girl." Sarah persuaded.

"I ran into the gang!" I squealed. So much excitement and anxiety filled me at once. I felt in danger as soon as I had said the words.

Liam laughed and Olivia and Sarah giggled too.

"I'm serious." I whispered, my body growing numb from being ignored about this.