Revolution (Markus x reader) part 2

Here's part two of this!! It's a long one so enjoy it!! Sorry for my absence but I had exams and I've just gone back to school. Updates probably won't be consistent now but I will be more active. Sorry again!

Markus's POV

Markus leapt over the roof of the dilapidated building.

He was going to Jericho. The place the broken android had commanded him to find.

He had also left a note and a key for (Y/n) to find it, hoping she too would see the evil that humans treated them with, although he was certain she was already a deviant because she had gone missing as of the past month.

He climbed up a rusty ladder, feeling the peeling paint on his synthetic skin.

I am alive. He thought. I am. And I deserve to be free.

He cautiously walked into the boat and picked up a flashlight that was laying on the floor. He switched it on and to his surprise the thing still worked. Shining a beam of light onto his dark surroundings, he started to be able to make out things.

He noticed a doorway and walked through it slowly, moving the beam of the flashlight around some could see easier. To his surprise it landed on someone he had no idea he'd see here.

"(Y/n)?" The prototype asked as he walked towards the android, confusion lacing his face.

"Hello, Markus. It's good to see you again." She said with a smile and then embraced him in a hug.

"I missed you..." He told her. Referencing all of the meetings they'd usually have before she disappeared.

"Me too... But I thought that if I tried to bring you here... You wouldn't understand. So I stayed away," she answered. Markus felt a slight stab of betrayal in his heart, but he also understood.

He told her what he'd been through and she in turn revealed that her human friend had been murdered and the blame was placed on her and, because she was an android, she had no one on her side to say that she didn't kill her.

He felt rage bubble up in his programming. Androids deserved the respect that humans got. Why weren't they getting it?

She looked at him. And even though he was angry at the humans, looking at her calmed him. For a reason he couldn't quite understand.

Weeks soon passed and Markus was feeling closer than ever before to     (Y/n). Even before the female android left he'd never been this close to her

Today was the day that Jericho had had enough. Today they would make their first stand and take some parts to heal their sick and injured comrades.

Markus was head of this operation, and that meant that of course he had to go. (Y/n) was arguing with him with all of the points she could come up with about why he couldn't

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I promise you, this is what's right. I will come back. And I'll come back with the parts" The android said, embracing the girl for what might be the final time ever, before preparing himself to go and get the things that would save their friends.