Caught. (Connor x Markus x reader)

So I'm happy to finally reveal what I've been working on! This is it y'all! Depending on the how much you like it this will be an ongoing series. Part two is currently in the works, I just have to finish up a few things. Also my half term is in a week so I will be more active which means more updates for you! Anyway. Enjoy!

Third person POV.

It was a normal day for the residents of Jericho.

That is, Untill the cops showed up.

They were after one thing. And one thing in particular. Or rather one Android.

Her.

The prototype FS300 known as (Y/n) felt tears prick her synthetic eyes as she was dragged away from her friends by the deviant hunter RK800 known formidably as "Connor".

"MARKUS!!" She screamed.

"(Y/N) I PROMISE I'LL COME FIND YOU!!" The android shouted as he held out a hand to her through the wired fence. This was all his fault. He was the reason she had been caught. If only he had pushed her ahead... Now he stood on the other side of a river to her and there was nothing he could do about it. Guilt plagued his thoughts and he started to sob as Simon and North dragged him away from the barbed wire fencing.

Markus saw images of her and him spending time together as he closed his eyes and cried for her, knowing full well this was probably the last time he'd ever see her.

Connor's P.O.V

On the other side of the fence separated by water, Connor soaked in the details of the distressed female android he had grabbed. His software was already showing signs of instability and he felt something bubble up in his stomach. He struggled to see her in a state where she was so distressed but he forced himself to swallow down the lump in his metal oesophagus. Following these leads in this case and looking at "Missing" pictures of her all over the city it felt like he was very familiar with her, even though they had never met before. Connor wondered what feeling this could be described as if it even had a name.

He forced himself out of his thoughts and pulled the android's arms behind her back and she obeyed, clearly defeated. Her eyes darted around everywhere though, clearly trying to look for escape routes.

"Android model FS300, identify yourself." He tried to put on his best cop voice in order to get her to listen to him and obey him.

"(Y/n)... Don't you already know my name? Isn't that why you stole me from my friends...?" She sounded hurt and angry, but Connor noticed a bit of defeat in her voice too. He took that as a good sign although he felt his heart ache for a brief second. He saw his software instability go up too.

'What is happening to me?' He wondered.

He let that thought go and responded, "No I do not already know your name (Y/n) and you seem to be mistaking my ability to communicate with you for my ability to deviate. Unfortunately your guilt-tripping will not work on me, I was built to be unable to deviate."

This seemed to make the female android shut down more. Now she wouldn't even look in his direction, so Connor decided to bring her to Hank.

"Lieutenant. I caught her." He told the old man, proudly.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I paused and scanned all of my possible solutions.

[Choice number one: break away from the RK800 'Connor' and try to reunite with Markus {30% chance of success}]

[Choice number two: comply with Connor and his partner and wait for a chance to escape {80% chance of success but possibility to never see Markus again}]

[Choice number three: Self destruct {An option if needed but 100% chance of never seeing Markus again}]

'Its time to decide (Y/n)...'

YES IT IS A CHOICE BOOK! I have been wanting to make this for a while and I hope that you all enjoy this! I can move it to its own book if this series goes well. Anyway, I hope to finish part two soon. Have a good day!