AUTHOR'S NOTE (very important!!)

Aloha my loves!!!

I'm back again with my new story, and this time... You will NOT be disappointed.

To even think of checking it out, you're an angel!!!

Now, to cut short my rambling, I'm going to go about doing what every author does.

Please do not try to 'take' or 'steal' my or any part of my story because writing stories is one of the stressful things ever and I had to add different ideas of different stories in my head to form this one story so, do NOT, do NOT steal it!!!

Also, this book contains smut and enough smut so if you know you don't want your 'innocence' stained, kindly exit. Cos after this warning I wouldn't exactly appreciate anyone reporting my book or anything... Y'all've been warned!!!

Thank you!!!

Now, star crossed is an interracial romance novel that has to do with a white girl and a black(Nigerian) boy, so something's will be explained here so you won't get lost in the story.

1 Nigeria is a black, African country which is whole lot different from any other white country and I have nothing more to say about that (though I'm Nigerian hehe, but, you will see the descriptions in the story)

2 pidgin English: this is like our general language in Nigeria, it was generated from normal English so its mostly English, just a few changes here and there (which will be explained in the story)

3 accents: now as blacks and obviously a not-naturally English speaking country, our accents are very different from the normal accents we see in the movies and all.

4 schools. Now y'all have grades and high school and all that but instead of grades we have, kindergarten, nursery, primary, secondary schools and university.

Last thing!!
Now don't go around in my comment box yelling and screaming harsh words at me for being "racist" or something like that cos I'll just block you... Irrespective of who you are. Why? This is just a story... It isn't real.

And hey I'm Nigerian so if I'm being racial against my country, you have no right to call me names... On that note, if you feel you won't be able to read and not curse... Better turn back now.

But is you decide to go on... It's gonna be a hell of a crazy, laughing and lovely ride so why not turn the next page!!!!