(15) The 21 Year Old Virgin.

LANA MCPHERSON.    America.

I rolled my eyes, sulking and glaring at the annoying girl opposite me who was trying her stern look on me.

"Come on Chloe, I'll just read later... I'm not in the reading mode right now." I muttered and she sighed, rolling her eyes back at me before grabbing my arms.

"You made me do this." She muttered and suddenly I felt a cold object on my wrist, holding me against my chair.

"What the hell Chloe?! You lock me up so I would read?! What kind of best friend does that!!" I say loudly, faking my anger and earning warning looks from people in the quiet library, making me glare back at them.

"I really don't have to be here..." I muttered under my breath.

"Shut your pretty mouth and at least act like you're reading... Charlie is coming this way." She scolded and I frowned.

"Charlie?... Who the fuck is that?" I asked, rubbing my temples slowly.

"Charlie the..." She sighed. "... You don't remember the guy from last week??"

I fake yawned. "Oh, his name is Charlie, I thought it was Kylie."

"Of course you did, when did you ever remember their names?? I'm the one who deals with them later when they come looking for you at home." Chloe sulked, and unchained me, just as the big blue eyed cutie got to our table.

"Hello girls." He said ad I rolled my eyes before getting up, packing my things and walking out of the library, totally ignoring him even when he yelled my name, running after him till I got to my car and swing back to face him angrily.

"What the fuck Charlie?!" I seethed and he stopped, breathing hard and managing to look flustered at the same time.

"I... I wanted... I wanted to apologise for the other.. For the other time i-" he started but, I but him off when I couldn't take his shit anymore.

"You what?? Huh?? You took me out on a date, went to a club, both got horny and made out a bit, then you freaked out when you heard I was a virgin?! Fuck you!" I said angrily and turned to get into my red car when he pulled me back to face him, his lips finding mine in an urgent kiss which I answered to immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Suddenly he pulled away looking guilty and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucker." I muttered and pushed him off before getting into my car and zooming off.

What the heck was wrong with them all? Was getting the 'd' that hard?!

Even Chloe had long gotten rid of hers!!

I was the only 21 year old virgin remaining in the world I swear!

I mumbled inaudible curses under my breath as I zoomed off to the house I shared with Chloe when I suddenly felt hunger strike itself in me.

Damn this is why I miss Nigeria! One can't even get something to eat on the road here!

What if I needed food immediately and was dying??  No hawker around!! So annoying!
I thought, and gratefully, my phone rang, stopping me mid-curse.

"Hey girl!" Lexi's voice swooned once I clicked on 'accept call'.

"Babe what's up?" I asked and she giggled.

"You know that guy that brought me home last week?? My boss from work? The youngest billionaire in town?" She rushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I lied and she shrieked.