New Journal

---------------------

Music Used : Eternity Anthem - Onmyoji RPG

----------------------

Charlotte McMurphy, the child that has been traveled to many island to followed her father's career has stepped her feet to the grand island, Graywood, reconnected with her childhood best friend Loran Heimdall, she is ready to face the upcoming school term.

The new page for Charlotte finally came to claimed her ass back to the school seat, with new friends, new lesson and for some odd reason she would needed to prepare for the new drama to start.

Charlotte snapped from her sleep and saw outside the window to the sight of the backyard and mostly the sunny skies, "hmm... Just a week left before school started. Do I need new bag? I can use the old bag just fine though" she rubbed her eyes and looked to her table then returned to the window, "it is a nice day. Who would miss a day like this?" she took a quick shower and put on the little beauty care for her snow-pale skin before going downstairs to reunited with her mother on the family room. Finally everything started to be put in place, the little castle has finally became a new home.

"I can't believe this, it'll be this hard after a long time of vacation go back to school with usual boring literature, why do we have to get through that!? I can look for a job if I want!" she continued. Seeing how her sister being able to do what they want and even earned money is like living in a dream.

Her mother looked on her for a while, then laughed, she shook her head, with a sighed she sweetly smiled, "come now, dear. you might be want to see the future... look at your sister, happily become a barista and—"

"All I want is a peaceful place without any of the hard thinking, think simple and do everything simple... like grandma and grandpa!" she cut in.

"Ohh... Right, you must be can't wait for your new school, right? Imagine that new, big school and that uniform on you—your best friend and you finally get along together again, isn't that going to be the best day of your life?" she asked again.

The young corgi took a sack of potato chips from the snack bag, "friends are the best day but study in a boring way is the worst day—I hope they give more outdoor learning so I won't get bored easily" she replied and shrugged, grabbing the TV remote on the table and watched the cartoon channel, "anyway... this is my last week of holiday so, I have to make every second count, better be good than regretting it" her mind were never elsewhere even her mother couldn't tell what made her thought such thing.

"Hmm... in this the last week of holiday, better have a friend to come by and play... you've been alone in this house that's what I'm concern" her mother said, her child hummed for a bit and nodded, "right... just a week of the vacation and make it REALLY count!" Charlotte went back to her room, she took her cell phone and called her friend.

Loran: "Hey, baby, you call too early"

Charlotte: "yeah, bestie—I sleep so well, I suddenly able to wake up early"

Loran: "damn... that's new, SO! What's the plan for today?"

Charlotte: "I mean, want to come to my house? Let's hangout by the Tree House"

There's a short silence before, Loran spoke again.

Loran: "tree house??"

Almost like in disbelieved.

Charlotte: "right, you didn't saw it when you came to my house yesterday. It's a cool place, dude! Let's hang out there!"

Loran: "Sounds fun! I'll be there soon!"