Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Cassandras POV

We just got to the park were the 5SOS boys were performing and all I can hear is screams. We walk up to the gate and stand there for 5 minutes untill the boys come out. "Hey guys we are 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER please enjoy this performance" Luke spoke out loud. I just kept my eyes on Aston the whole time and we were looking at each other the hole time he was sings Heartbreak Girl and a few other songs. I was sing the lyrics under my breath until I feel all these girls pushing me and yelling in my face "Hey your Cassandra Zayns Maliks ex-girlfriend aren't you?" a girl with blond hair asks and I was to afraid to speak so instead I just nod. The next thing I know is that I'm getting pushed onto the ground and kicked in the stomac, I scream in pain then everyone looks at me while I'm on the ground with tears streeming down my face. I stay down there until I get carried inside the doors the boys came out of, i look up to see The Aston Irwin lifting me up and all the other guys running down with my friends. "Omg are you ok?"Aston asks me, I just shack me head since I'm in to much pain to speak. "We need to take her to the hospital now ok" I hear Eleanor say, "I will take her ok, and the one that said that can come with and we will meet you there ok" Aston says and I open my eyes slightly and everyone just nods. "What about the babies what if they die?" I ask quietly and El says" They will be fine ok hun they are fighters" I just nod and put my head back on Astons chest with tears still running down my cheeks.

Once we get in El's car she drives and Aston is sitting in the back with me, my head is laying on his chest with his arms around me. We finally get to the hospital and Ash runs in with me still in his arms. "I need Dr.Jarlist for Cassandra Green please" El tells the staff after we rush into the room where the nurse pointed and I saw my Dr. typing, "ok what happen?" Dr.Jarlist asks." We were watching 5 seconds of summer then a girl came up to Cass and said something to her then pushed her to the floor and kicked her and Cass just scraemed in pain" El tells the Dr "Is she pregnant or anything?" The nurse asks El and she just nods. "Ok come in here" She. We are gonna do a altrasound and check everything ok" Dr. Jarist tells me and I just nod. Aston puts me on the bed and goes to leave but i just grab his shirt and he sitts on the bed next to me. I mouth Thank you to him and he Just smiles and nods looking at the picture on the screen. " Ok everything seems fine but we are just gonna keep you here overnight to make sure nothing else happens ok" the Dr says and we all nod. We move to another room and I fall asleep.

I wake up and see there are many faces in the room, I look to the left " Spen" I say softly and everyone looks at me. " Hey bub how are you feeling?" she questions "I'm ok are the babies ok?" i ask and se smiles and nods. " Um why are 5 Seconds Of Summer in my room?" I ask they were about tp speak "and I know who you are so you don't have to introduce yorselves" I say and everyone laughts, " Um ye I told them about you, Zayn and the Babies before you ask" El says. "Hey guys can you leave I just need to speak to Aston please" I say and look Atston and his eyes light up as weel as his smile, they all nod and leave and he walks over to the chair next to my bed." Hey thanks for yesterday" I say as he grabs my hand, " It's totaly fine it was fun I got to see babies on the computer thingy" he says and smiles. I laugh and we lock stare for a short time " Hey Cass i really like you", he says and smiles at me " Ye i really like you too" I say and look down, but as I go to look up his face was only inches away from mine. We both start to lean in amd i fel another pair of lips on mine and i feel all these sparks everywhere. " Hey did you feel that?" he asks, "the sparks and everything? ye i did did you?" i say to him and he nods." Look Cass I know we have only known each other for a day but this might be to soon, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks shyly and I just nod and kiss him again, and he smiles into the kiss. I hear wolf wistles and I pull away and look at the door with all the boys and Spenc and El there with smirks across there faces. " Guys I would like you to meet my lovely girlfriend Cassandra Green" Astons tells them and El and Spenc come over and hug me, " Congrats Cass I'm happy for you" they both say at the same time and the three of us laugh with the boys just staring at us like wiredos. " Ok you can now go home if you want" Spenc says and I smile. "I will drop her home k girls so bye" Ash says to them and they wave bye to me " oh great now I'm left with you guys" I

say sarcastically, they al, look at me and have frowns on there faces "I'm joking I'm joking love ya guys" I say and put my arms out for a hug and they all came and hugged me. " We may or may not have put our numbers in your phone and yours in ours, oh and ash here are the keys" Calum says and walks out the door, "well see you soon guys bye" Luke and Mikey said at the same time. "Now lets go home" I say to Ash and kiss him and get up.

Ash and I are at my place laying on my bed cuddling and watching a movie.

Aston's POV

I'm laying next to the most perfect girl ever, she is sleeping with my arms wrapped around her beautiful growing body. 'knock knock' I look up at the door and see Spencer standing there, "hey whats up?" I ask her, "Well Cass sorta needs to come downstairs now" she tells me and I nod then she leaves. " Hey babe we need to go down stairs now" I say and she sits up and gives me a peck on the lips, then I pulled her up off of the bed and we walked down stairs hand in hand. There were Casses parents I think and they looked really angry. " Ah hey mum hey dad whats up?" Cassy asked them. "We saw a new artical about you and Zayn broke up and you are pregnant would you like to explain" her mother asked, " Zayn and I were together then he cheated while he was on tour and we broke up and I am pregnant" Cass says like it was nothing. "Ok just know we are very dissapointed in you ok" her dad says and then walk out. "Well I'm going back to bed cya" Cass says and we walk back upto her room.

I wake up when I hear Cass run to the barthroom, I get up and follow her. I start rubbing circles on her back and I hold up her hair. When shes done she brushes her teeth and slides down the wall, she looks so sleepy I pick her up and take her to bed where she can relax. I jump in next to her and wrap my arms around her and she hugs me tight.

I wake up pretty early so I decide to make breakfast. I get down stairs and and cook babcon, eggs and french toast, I start to hear voices as I'm putting the food on the dinning table. "Um hey Spen do you like Luke?" the voice of my girfriend asks, "Ye he is really cute and I do have feelings for him, why" Spencer asks " Well when I woke up at the hospital you were really close to him thats all"cassy says with a little laugh at the end.

Zayn's POV

So it's been two days since Perrie and I went out for our date and she is amazing I like her alot. I'm just laying in my bed until I hear yelling from downsairs so i decide to go down and see what the lads are talking about. I stop just at the bottom of the stairs listening to there conversation. "I saw it on the front page on the news papper" one vocie said, "but Zayn would tell us if she was pregnant wouldn't he" anther voice said "well who knows maybe it isn't even hi- oh hey mate how was your sleep?" Louis asks. "Before you all ask questions ye the baby is mine and can we not talk about it please?" I ask politely they nod and go back to eating there breakfast. 

I was on my way up to my room when I hear Perrie's voice down stairs, so I made my way down there and saw her with tear stained cheeks. "OMG Perrie whats wrong?" I ask as I walk up to her "you know whats wrong you are having children and your girlfriend, EXPLAIN NOW" she said in my face. "Look Cassandra and I broke up because I cheated on her, it was a drunk mistake and she ended it and then told me that she was pregnant. Please Perrie you have to belive me please" I say and get onto my knees and hold her hands. " Perries Edwards will you pretty please with a cherry on top be my girlfriend?" I ask and look straight in her teary eyes, she quickly responds with a nod and I get up and kiss her feeling sparks explode inside of me.