4| The Best Hello :)*

Walking through the school alone, without any help will eventually make you lost. I snap out of my thoughts and make my way to my locker. I wasn't looking up when I was walking because I was busy looking at my schedules. Hmm, let me see. Biology was the first subject I have to go through one way or another. Whether I like it or not.

I have no idea why students here tends to just keep quiet and stare? I mean, can't you see I need help right now? Especially am I taking the right route to my locker. Ugh. I walk faster than before ignoring the stares that sears my back before suddenly I was woken up from my trance as I felt my butt on the floor. It hurts like hell. I look up to see someone who looks really familiar. I usually pull my gaze away as soon as direct eye contact is made, but there's something odd about the way he react when our gaze met. An inquisitive look enters his eyes as he shake in disbelief. I was still on the floor, though.

The feeling is so foreign but trust me it feels good. For the first time in my life, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone like him. He's so intriguing that I'm not sure I remember how to breathe. He's beautiful. Not the white-girl beautiful but a perfect mixture of perfection. His hair doesn't look like its been brushed today but it looks so good. Blondie. Typical huh?

"Miss, are you okay?" He said in a very concern tone that left me breathless.

His voice is so mesmerizing. So dreamy.

"Miss?" He said again, waking me up from my own fantasy.

"Uh, what? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Although it hurts a bit." I said not daring to make eye contact with him.

He stretched out his hand and I grab his hand as he pull me upwards with full of care. "You're new here?"

"What?" I asked.

"You're a freshman?"

"Oh yes, yes. How do you know that?"

"Well, It;s not hard to figure that out. So, what's your name?" He said with an unexplainable look. Like he's waiting for my answer expectantly.

"I'm Elizabeth. Elizabeth..."

"MARY ADAMS?" He cuts me off before I could even finish. A sense of déjà vu washes over me as if I've seen him. Have I?

"How do you know that?" I asked in confusion.

"Know what?"

"My name. I mean my full name." I asked, furrowing my eyebrow.

"Oh my god. It's you. It's really you. Oh my gosh, Elizabeth. It's me Jace. Jace Austin. Oh my gosh. I miss you." He said while pulling me into an abrupt hug and jump.

I stopped him and pull off while looking at him again. Blue eyes. Dirty blonde hair. This couldn't be him. I stare at him for seemingly a few seconds. I don't know if it's him but the resemblance are there. "That couldn't be true."

"How would I recognize you if I'm not the one and only Blondie Baby in Puerto Rico?" He said, enchanting the word. Blondie Baby. That's Jace's nickname. Everyone know who's Blondie Baby. Oh my god! This could only mean ONE THING. It's really him! It's really Jace. My childhood bestfriend. The one who left me to move to California to pursue his dream, is now right in front of my eyes.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? ITS YOU! ITS YOU. ITS REALLY YOU JACE! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE I MEET YOU HERE BUT HERE'S THE QUESTION; WHY ARE YOU HERE INSTEAD OF CALI? HOWS YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLING? HOW WAS EVERYTHING? HOW WAS THE THEATHER." I screamed but not loud enough to scare anyone.

"I'm fine. I moved here because Grant got into Harvard. Just me and him. Rhianna, Rocky and Riley are still in Cali with my folks. The theatre went well, the review are quite good too. I missed you too and please tell me why are you here? Are you here for an exchange student program?" He asked.