Gone.

Flashback

"Edward..."

End of flashback.

I turned and saw Claudia crying at the door. What the hell is happening? What the hell did she want? Want to kill my baby again? Oh no. Never gonna let that happen.

"What do you want?" I said while dragging her out of the door ignoring Beth's family who were giving me confused looks.

"I am--"

"WHAT? YOURE NEVER EVER GETTING MY BABY AGAIN!"

"Im....I'm sorry. "

"Sorry?"

"Yes. Exactly I'm sorry for what I've done to you and...and..."

"AND WHO?"

"Elizabeth."

I gave her a dirty look "Is this somekind of your new tricks because I'm so not gonna fall for it. "

"No. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Prove that you're truly sorry. "

"How...how?"

Well. I think I should make her do something hard. "Wait a minute. "

I quickly grab my phone and text Ashton

Me: Bruh do you need any assistance?

Ash: how do you know that? Well we need one.

I look at Claudia and then at my phone again.

Me: I got a good one.

Ash: seriously? Where are you?

Me: still here and she's with me.

Ash: bring her here bruh. Thanks so much.

Me: there's nothing compared to what you've done to me and Beth. Be there in a minute.

I slid my phone in my pocket and look at Claudia again. "Well you want me to forgive you?"

"Y...yes!"

"You'd do anything?"

"Of course. "

I smiled and say "well you're gonna be helping my brother for 2 whole months starting tomorrow as his assistant. "

"Whaaa?"

"You said you want me to forgive you?"

"Yeah...but...not th....okay I'll do it. "

"Good. Now let's go. " I bring her to my brother's office and he quickly take her as his assistant. Cool. Now back to Beth.

I walk to her room and when I get there , there was no one inside it. Well did her parent went home? I quickly dialed Ryd....wait I have to call Ross. I wonder if he's okay.

Ring....

No answer.

Ring....

No not yet.

Ring....

No answer.

Wait where the hell did he go?

I quickly dialed Rocky's number and call him.

"Hell....hello?"

"Hey rocky I've been wondering of your brother is okay."

"He...he just got into an accident and...and he's in coma."

Wait...what!? Oh my god!

"Is he okay?"

"He has no chance of living anymore. "

"No no. Stay there I'm coming."

But before I could end the call I heard Rocky say "wait he's gone....he's gone Edward....he left us. "

My world came crashing down. It may be sad for me but its gonna be a torture for Beth. He's gone. Ross is gone.

"IS.." No one's on the other line anymore. He's gone. Ross is gone. Ross is gone.

I quickly make my way out of the door and when I'm about to close the door I heard someone's voice. Calling me. No...Calling Ross!

Its beth! I kicked the door and saw her smiling at me. It doesn't look like she just woke up from the coma its like she just woke up from a sleep. And she was smiling.

"Edward...can I see Ross? I feel bad and I want to see him. "

I dont want to tell her this. Not now. "Yes...of course. We'll meet him later." I said trying to hide my tears. I've lost my rival , I should be happy but no he's my best pal. He take care of Beth. He was Beth's first love. He was Beth's best friend and mine too.

"Why are you crying? Come here." She said while stretching her hand , trying to give a hug.

I walk to her and hug her. Her hug is the best seriously. "I'm okay now.  I'm up and I'm better than yesterday. I want to see Ross...please?"

"I need to tell you something , Beth..."

"No you don't need to tell me anything...I love you too Edward. I love you too."

This is why I never want to tell her. I don't want her to get hurt but I have to.

"Ross left us a moment ago."

______________________________________________________

Oh no. Ross left me and left you guys. I am still crying. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'll miss him and Beth. I don't know what beth's gonna do but...I'm not gonna be mean so more tears in next chapter.

Lots of love (tears) x