"Edward......"

Flashback

"I love you Edward."

End of flashback.

Edward's Point Of View.

Did she just say she loves me? I knew it. She did love me and not Ross. I'm sorry Ross. But why is it so hard for her to tell me she's in love with me. Yeah...girls. Haha. I walk to her and look at her then realize something....SHES NOT BREATHING!

If this is another one of her pretty little lies I'm gonna a kill her when I mean kill...it's not really killing. You guys know what I'm trying to say. I quickly run outside of her ward and to Ashton's room.

"Bro , she's not breathing. "

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yes!"

"Wait--why are you still here? Are you planning on staying here for the rest of your life?" I asked him.

"Well....Beth first. "

"Oh yeah." We quickly run towards her ward and Ashton kicked me out because he wants to check on her. Harsh. Okay.

After 20 minutes waiting anxiously out of her ward , I saw 3 figures running towards me. Its Beth's Family.

"Bro. Where is my sister?"

"She's not breathing. So I called my brother and he's checking on her and its been about 20 minutes. "

"Why did she do that?"

"What?"

"Cuts."

"Depressed or....I don't know you ask her."

"As--"

"Um...Edward I need to talk to you." I was interrupted by Ashton.

"Wait here bro." I said looking at Ryder while making my way towards the corner to talk to Ash.

"What?"

"She's in coma."

Coma? Again? Don't tell me she's gonna die soon. Or leave me again.

"But...but...why?"

"Her lungs aren't working maybe because she was crying so much and it gives a lot of pressure to her lung and I don't know if she's gonna survive.Her chance on surviving is only 10%. I'm sorry. "

10%? Don't tell me she's gonna leave me again. Not again. Never!

"Bro. Isn't there anything you can do?"

"For the moment. I'll try my best. You will need to tell her family. "

"I will. And please take save her. "

"Anything for you. "

"Okay." He smiled as he patted my shoulder and walk away to his room. 

"Um...Mr and Mrs Matthew and Ryder. I need to tell you something. "

"What?"

"Beth's in coma and there's nothing we can do about that and she has like 10% percent of chance on surviving. "

Their faces dropped. "You've gotta be kidding me , young man." Mr Matthew said. 

"I wish I am. But no. Its legit. "

"My daughter!" Beth's mom just quickly run into the room and hug her.

Is she going to leave me again? I don't want her to leave me. I want to marry her. Have kids with her. Adore all her beauty. I don't want to lose her. Never ever! I'm at the verge of crying and I'm trying hard to not to. But I can't. This is just so heartbreaking knowing the fact that she's leaving me with 10% more chances of living. Don't leave me , baby. I love you. I look at her and hold her cold and bandaged hands. Don't leave me.

"Edward........"

______________________________________________________

Short I know. I'm a shitty writer though. Well I deleted Unexpected Love because I don't feel like writing it anymore and I wrote bunch of new stories. Well check them up if u want. Its not up yet but gonna tell you when its up.

Well this is sad I'm gonna end this book soon and more tears are going to fall down in next next chapter. Cause I know I've been crying all this time because its so sad writing this chapters.

Till we meet again in next chapter.

Well I'm going to leave u guys guessing who called Edward. Is it Beth? Did she wake up just to say something to him or is she gonna leave him and us? We'll see.