Chapter Twenty-Nine

-Delirious POV-

We arrive at the supposed meeting place. There's nothing here.

We let Bryce out of his ropes to examine the area, he immediately starts running around and scratching his head in confusion. I look over towards Cartoonz just in time to see him smirk. It reminds of that time I shoved (f/n) up against a wall, although in that scenario he wasn't the one with a smirk on his face. In fact I'm pretty sure he still holds a grudge against me for that, and also for the time I kissed (f/n). 

I don't regret it, if she's a hoochie then she's gonna be my hoochie.

"They were meant to be here!" Bryce falls onto his knees and we can all see the betrayal written on his face, Luke laughs and walks up to him. He puts a hand on Bryce's shoulder in a mock reassuring way before shoving him to the ground. He hits it with a thunk.

"That must suck, being betrayed by the people you trusted." Cartoonz's tone is full of ridicule as he sneers at Bryce who looks up at him in contempt and hatred. That fucker has some serious issues. 

"I feel so bad for you! It must be horrible, having (f/n) be taken from you by some lunatics." I laugh and Bryce shoots me a dark look, I ignore it. That bitch deserves to be hated. It's his fault that (f/n) is missing and Ohm is dead.

"Oh please, (f/n) wasn't interested in any of you, she loved me the most" I smile at Bryce with resentment, if only he knew how much (f/n) wanted to kiss me when I shoved her against that wall, there was so much sexual tension the universe could snap in half. I didn't see her looking at Bryce when that was happening.

"And that's why she dated me and not you, right?" Luke taunts Bryce before looking over at me with a certain look in his eye, I know it and I nod my head. I start walking towards the little bitch, summoning water. Cartoonz summons fire and Bryce looks at both of us with fear in his eyes and anger as the side dish.

"Yea but you broke up didn't you? Well, all that time (f/n) was at college it was me who took care of her and made her happy." I laugh when he says this and summon more water in my other hand.

"Sure, that's why she looked so shocked to see you when you walked into the door right? Because she knew you?" I open my mouth to continue my little monologue but Luke finishes it for me.

"No bitch it was because she knew of you. As a Youtuber she looked up to." Bryce looks at us menacingly for a split second before holding out his hands to be tied up. He gives up easy, too easy. I look over at Cartoonz who nods in agreement, since merging it's almost as if we can communicate without words. Pretty convenient in my opinion. 

I surround Bryce's hands with water and Luke shoots out mildly cooled lava from his hands at the water-handcuffs, engulfing them and causing them to bubble erratically, steam erupts. It looks pretty fucking awesome. Bryce screams and I can almost feel the wind immediately pick up and cool off the handcuffs burning his hands, they harden and a bubbly looking stone surround his hands, locking them in place.

"You burnt me!" Both me and Luke look at the pathetic thing on the ground. I notice that my shoe is untied so I lean over to fix that problem. In that same instant I could swear I felt a hand fly over my shoulder but when I look back up there's nobody there. I snap my eyes towards Bryce and his eyes widen with shock.

"Did you just try to slap me with your wind powers? Well I hope you've hit yourself instead, bitch." Bryce's eyes are open wide and confusion is written all over his face. It makes him look stupid.

"We trusted you Bryce. Ohm trusted you, for the most part anyway. Hell, (f/n) trusted you. You'll never get that trust back, not ever." I look over towards Luke who says this and he almost looks sad. I completely understand why, I always looked up to Bryce for his friendliness.

"Your mistake." As soon as Bryce says this I want to punch him in his stuck up face.

"Well I never trusted him." Vanoss pipes up from behind me with his usual jokes. Although, when I think back he didn't actually seem to trust Bryce, he also foreshadowed Bryce being evil. I look over to Evan's 'innocent' face. That fucker. How did I not see this coming sooner. And how did he know?

"Bryce," I look over at Cartoonz, he's fuming. "You'll never be a true elemental." That sounded dope as fuck and I'm about to continue Luke's roast but a voice from behind me and interrupts.

"You're right. He won't be." Everyone spins around to see the perpetrator. As soon as I lock eyes with him I almost reel back in shock.

"Because the true Big daddy of the Air is me."

"Kryoz?"

A/N: Hey peeps! I hope you enjoyed the chapter because I certainly enjoyed writing it *wink wonk*. Please let me know if you spot any grammatical errors, I like my writing to look reasonably professional but I'm shit at proof reading lol. Anyway! Keep your hopes down into the gutter for the next update and happy living!