Chapter 4

After walking the night until my room and saying goodbye to Ethan, I went to sleep from the heaviness I felt on my eyes that were shutting down as fast as they could. I was so tired the next day I woke up I couldn't even open my eyes. I just wanted to sleep a little longer... dream about my father a little longer. I finally got a grip on my self and got up. The sun was shinning so bright from the windows that if I even wanted to slack off and ditch school today I couldn't. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and ate breakfast. Later on I wore my blue jeans and a black shirt with a jean big jacket. Took my vans of the wall bag that had a lot of white stars on it and was blue and went to school. 

In my way I saw Ethan with James talking and exchanging something but I didn't really cared so I continued walking. The time passed as I arrived and we did the usual things as for Ethan he was as always again sitting next to me and bothering me. He was even flirting with other girls while the teacher was looking away. He truly was a playboy. As a girl got up to get her eraser that fell down, she bent and he slapped her ass. Unbelievable. I really hate him, well and love him. I really don't get it, how much he can change from night to day. The night he is gentle, sweet, he has a side that no one else has ever seen- well that's what I believe. The day he is a jerk and a prick. I can't believe he goes every day in the library and makes out with the other girls that fall in his arms so easily just with one word. This generation is really just.. I don't even have words for it. 

Days were passing by really fast nothing was happening again. Everything was normal and winter was approaching us pretty fast. The leaves had all fallen down and the wind was blowing threw my clothes like ice was being thrown on my bare body. Luna had asked me before some days to go with her for shopping. She wanted to buy some cute winter clothes now that she had Jared she wanted to look extremely cute and in ways hot. Which she was pretty much pulling off really well. Luna had a great fashion sense, something that I was lacking on ha ha. I had promised her that I would go with her tomorrow because today I had promised I would go out with Ian. He had came a couple of days ago and asked me to go with him down on the bar Black Foot. It was rather a strange name and it was a very popular bar around here that I had never really been to but always wanted to and so I agreed to go with him tonight.

A few hours later I got up from the couch, I am a couch potato what can I say, and went to take a quick shower so I didn't smell bad when I would go out with Ian. I took two towels, one for my hair and one for my body and let the water run for awhile until it would be middle. Not too hot not too cold. I quickly washed my hair and body and took the towel, I placed it on my head and wrapped my hair inside it. Later on I dried my self and went to the closet choosing black skinny jeans with a white shirt with a black tree printed on it accompanied by a blue jeans jacket. I didn't really wanted to go out with Ian looking bad. I wanted to look just even for a little bit hot.

Ian came right outside of our doors house and looked at me from head to toe mostly the middle part. ''Ehem...'' I did with my throat, I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable as I felt his piercing gaze looking my body so intensely. ''Hey, you look good Star.'' he gave me a smile looking into my eyes now. ''Hey. Thanks, you look good too!'' Our conversation was kind of awkward now but after it got pretty amusing. I felt finally comfortable around him. We had walked just right out of the campus and he took me in his Black Ferrari car.

He was driving so fast I felt a chill run down my spine. He played the radio and asked me which song I would like to listen to, he had lots of CD'S in his car and it was quite difficult to decide with all these options. Until my eye caught a song that I knew and I really enjoyed listening to. ''Umm.. maybe this one'' I showed him with my hand. ''It's called Do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys''

He took the CD out and put it into the CD player. The song started and it was so loud the car was moving to its beat. It was a great feeling, until we finally arrived at the Black Hand's Bar. The sign was written with blue and pink neon color and a wire shining green neon going down and back of the bar. Ian opened his door and came to open mine too as I was inside the car.