Reunited (5)

"Well, let's get started." "Ya!" Everyone cheered. "So, what do we all want to watch?" Amy raised her hand. "There's this show that I'm almost positive you'll love. May I?" Sean gave her the remote and as she began to hit buttons. "What's the show?" "It's called Supernatural. It's about these two brothers, Sam and Dean, who hunt evil. Like mythical creatures, ghosts, angels, and demons. It's awesome." Amy eventually found the show and clicked to play the first season. "Yay! I'm so excited, I'm on the twelfth season but i kinda wanted to re-watch it anyway." 

*After the first season*

"Wow, I'm officially hooked with that show." "I told you you would be." Amy cheered. "Well," Wade yawned. "I'm getting tired. Mark do you have a spare room for us?" "Oh ya. Here I'll get you all settled in. Sorry about that." "No, it's fine." Wade, Bob, and Ethan followed Mark to the spare room. "um, I don't know if you all will be able to fit on the bed. If you can't we have a pullout couch in the living room." "Thanks a lot Mark." Ethan said. "No problem." Mark replied.

"Ok, well goodnight and I'll see you in the morning." "Night." Everyone replied. Mark walked back into their entertainment room. "They are finally settled in for the night." "good, they've been up for hours. They deserve a nice sleep." "Speaking of nice sleep, Amy are you staying over?" Sean asked. "Well, Signe probably trashed my house. So ya, I'll sleep in the basement." "okay, the room is the second one to the right." "'Kay. Thanks you guys." "No problem." Amy headed downstairs leaving Mark and Sean the only ones up. They both headed upstairs to their room, Sean grinning mischievously. "What are we doing?" Mark asked with a hint of curiosity. "stuff." Sean winked at Mark still holding his hand tightly. Once they reached the bedroom Sean shut and locked the door, just in case. He then went up to Mark and started kissing him. Mark felt onto the bed and broke the kiss, breathing hard. "Are you positive, you want to do this." "As i'll ever be. Sean replied. Mark and Sean undressed until all that was left on was their boxers.