Goodbye

"Baby!" Mischief ran into her fathers arms. "Daddy!" "Annelice!" the skeleton dog waddled over to anti as he scooped him up and cuddled with him. "Um, What just happened?" Tyler said staring in shock. "You should probably just wait downstairs. "We'll be down there shortly." "Ya." Tyler replayed in his mind what just happened as he went down stairs to the living room. "Who are they?" Amy asked. "This is our 300 year old puppy. We found him at the skirts of Hell and we wanted to adopt him." Anti exclaimed. "But this is our 6 year old daughter." "Wait you guys have a daughter?" Mark asked clearly surprised. "Yes. anyway she was hit by a bus after killing her mom. She then came down here and we wanted to give her a better life, so now she's ours." "Well, that was an interesting story." "Ya. But we love her no differently than if she wasn't ours." "That's right." Anti chimed in. "We should actually be going home now. Our place is probably over run with dead souls." Mischief shook her head. 

"Nuh uh Daddy. There's tons of funny people there. They got hurt by Crowley and It made me laugh." Dark chuckled. "Well that's good." Dark looked at anti, "Ready?" He nodded and put down Annelice. Dark then put down Mischief and they held her hands in theirs. Dark turned his head over his shoulder and said, "thank you." then they all walked down the steps as Dark closed the gates for a long time. "Now that was an interesting visit." Mark nodded. "Agreed. I honestly would've never thought that they would've had a daughter." "Same here." Amy added. She walked through the bedroom door and waited in the hall. "Come on. Tyler's probably wondering what's going on up here." Amy walked down the steps followed by Sean and Mark. Tyler's head then shot up, "There you guys are, I was starting to worry." He stood up and faced Mark. "So are you gonna explain what the hell just happened?" Mark looked down. "heh," then looked Tyler in the eye. "No." "Okay then. Instead how about this, we all go out. even you Amy, and we get dinner. Because I didn't get any of my creations and I'm starving." they all nodded. "Let's get the boys too." They all then walked out of the house, leaving all of the crazy memories there and starting fresh once again. 

-The End-